That Night

Note: MCL is a fast pace (no breathing) collage school LoL but I'm still alive, OK two more to Go 😂😭. Accountancy is no joke and it's difficult knowing one wrong move can ruin your data. But nevertheless I'm still going for it wish me luck. As promised a new chapter published on my sem break. This fanfic makes me happy and it's also my cure for stress so it's fun for me.

Normally darkness filled the room and it was just empty. This time Wei Zhou was trapped inside this white endless room or maybe it was a world. You would presume it was a good thing but this was so much worse than pure darkness.

The feeling of emptiness was the one thing he wished at that moment. Wei Zhou was standing on a clear white floor. There was this intense pressure all around him as if someone was slowly crushing him from the inside and out.

Wei Zhou still held his ground in pain not knowing where it was coming from. Suddenly the ground began to shake and in the distance, he saw a spot of darkness growing. It was a small dot at first but slowly it grew as it came close to Wei Zhou.

He didn't run nor did he panic because this intense pressure was distracting him and slowly it felt like there was someone holding him down. He can't help but focus on the pain from this unknown pressure than this swarm of black mysterious thing coming his way.

The ground felt like there were millions of soldiers running towards him or maybe millions of zombies hungry for him. The way they moved was sloppy but the only thing you could see was a type of black human shadow mixed with the movements of a very fast zombie soldier.

Only 1 meter separated him from this dark creatures and he still brushed it off. Wei Zhou was still occupied on this pressure weighing him down. He tried to focus on what area it was coming from and slowly he managed to figure out the 2 most painful pressure on his body.

The first one was his right shoulder just above his neck. The second was more alarming because the pain was coming from his heart. It was if his heart was squeezing itself but it held on to Wei Zhou as if he was dangling on a tiny thread.

He was able to breathe normally but the unimaginable pain was still there. The dark creatures were only an arm's length from where Wei Zhou was standing.

They started out as a small dot but know as it was so close you could see how big they were. It was a clump of dark limbs smushed together trying to claw there way to Wei Zhou. They formed a small hill making them tower over Wei Zhou. It was if a title wave was about to drown Wei Zhou but they didn't.

They stopped moving and Wei Zhou's body became free from the incredible pressure. He didn't understand what happened but then he felt a soft breeze in front of him.

Two hands were raised making a defensive pose as it was trying to shield Wei Zhou. Intense piercing eye's looked directly at Wei Zhou. Those eye's that always caught his attention suddenly soften. A warm smile suddenly formed on his lips.

Wei Zhou was too mesmerized by the man in front of him to notice the way he was standing. Wei Zhou can't help but slip into a calm state as the pain he felt before was now just a fading memory.

7:00

If Wei Zhou could have just looked up then he would see a silver clock. The hands of the clock were frozen. Wei Zhou was stuck between making the decision of approaching the man in front of him or tackle him in a tight embrace as he saw he had his arms wide open.

7:01

The clock's hand moved and in just a second the warm smile Wei Zhou saw was now turned into a sad smile. As time suddenly moved the creature's approach. Dark fingers suddenly twitched and the once peaceful atmosphere turned heavy.