It's you

Note: This video is not something you will just have to listen too. This time just watch it before you read. Everyone will know this song but the lyrics are also important. Lastly, the whole Video will remind you what YuZhou was. A lot of unanswered timelines will be revealed in this chapter. I hope you have your list of theories because this is it.

"Get out!" Wei Zhou looked at Jingyu wanting to defend him but the way his father shaked looking red from anger made it harder for him to make any rational choice.

"Get out of my house." His mother yelled as a few tears stream down her face but Wei Zhou still stayed put not even to comfort his mother.

"Yin Za stay away from him." His aunt that was the kindest person in their town looked frightened as if Jingyu was about to kill him. He then looked back at Jingyu only to see he wasn't there anymore but he was at the gate.

"Get on." Jingyu only looked at him with no other expression on his face but he had this flaming determination in his eyes. He looked at Wei Zhou as if he knew that he could explain everything on the way and Wei Zhou felt questions float on top of his mind.

To trust him...?

To trust him who looked suspicious...

To trust someone like him who I tried to kill him not only once.

To trust him who I hated for who knows how long.

To trust him that made him into this violent person.

Or

To trust him because he was his reckless, bigheaded, annoying, sweet yet stupid Jingyu.

Without realizing what he was doing he already ran towards him as Jingyu was dragging the bicycle out of the gates. Wei Zhou runs forward not hearing his own family calling out for him to stay or hear his father's warning.

Wei Zhou left with Jingyu but in a rush, he bumped into an old man. Before he left and apologized quickly.

Jingyu peddled as if someone was chasing then making Wei Zhou wrap his hands around Jingyu's waist. He held tight as he placed his cheek on top of Jingyu's back. He felt rain pour down on them.

Wei Zhou shut his eye's only to be sucked into another illusion. The went damp feeling on his back changes as he felt sweat form instead. Sunshine hit his face as he blinked up right.

"Yin Za Trust me!"

"I don't want to." Someone continued to shake him yet his vision was still blurry. As his eyes adjust he was meet with a remarkable pout and a trying hard puppy eye look that doesn't seem to look good on this person.

"Please." Even though it didn't suit his face there was this unbearable charm in his determination. Wei Zhou tried his hardest not to laugh to how ugly this person looked but he knew he will eventually win.

"No..."

"Pleeeaassseee..."

"I promise that you won't fall over!" He was loud and very determined but that's what made him special in Wei Zhou's eyes. He didn't change a bit and so did Wei Zhou.

"Why me!"

"Because I need you to see something." Wei Zhou could have run away but he stayed . No matter how much he looked now. To Wei Zhou he was still his reckless, bigheaded, annoying, sweet yet stupid Jingyu.

"What?" He always knew that Wei Zhou was a curious person and it only took Jingyu a few simple words to convince him in the end.