Girlfriend 👊

MERRY CHRISTMAS/ HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR ! 😍😙

NOTE : This is my late present for you guys. I was to busy sorry I had to attend 5 Christmas parties so I was tired and I couldn't make this chapter. But now enjoy tell me what you think 😘

🎁 5521 words 🎉

"Stupid sun ruining my sleep....I should really buy some curtains." Jingyu slowly opened his eyes seeing that the room was looking different from before.

I quickly looked beside me and that was the best decision I have ever made. Because laying beside me was a moment that I can never forget. Wei Zhou was looking very happy and snug in my arms and our blanket.

So far all I could see is half of his face because his face was buried in my chest and the blanket was covering his nose down. All I could really see is his eyes and that beautiful hair that felt so soft whenever I touch them. I gently brushed a strand of hair that was covering his eye.

I would never imagine feeling so peaceful in my life like this.

Let me tell you this I see everything so beautiful right now.

But Man I can't remember dying and going to heaven yet.

I think I'm confused because I think I maybe in heaven right now if this beautiful angel was in my arms so peaceful and snug.

YO STOP BELIEVING THAT CRAZY GIRL!

DON'T BELIEVE THAT PART SHE WROTE!

Like I said I will NEVER BE THAT KIND OF GUY SO STOP BELIEVE THIS CHEESEY STUFF! You really want to know what happened after I saw the sun well this is what really happened....

"Stupid sun...." I looked to my side seeing Wei Zhou so peacefully sleeping. But he wasn't hugging me or even facing me. He was looking at the other side hugging his pillow. I was actually planning to pee and not that cheesy seeing angel thing. When I was about to stand up I saw that his blanket fell down so I turned around to cover him up. I wasn't that cruel to just simply let it slide.

SMACK!

"FUCK!" this is what I get for being nice to him. Don't you remember that he clings and hurt the people he grabs a hold of. This is exactly why I don't sleep until noon now. Also this is the reason why I wake up early to avoid getting hit. Well this is the price of even helping him a huge slap in the face.

Jingyu was rubbing his sore cheeks from how hard Wei Zhou slapped him. He didn't bother to scream at Wei Zhou anymore because it was his fault for forgetting. You see Wei Zhou has a habbit of being really clingy at night but in the morning you must stay clear from the really agressive hits you may get if your just sitting next to him.

Jingyu stood up and went straight to the bathroom because he remembered why he woke up in the first place. While Jingyu was doing his business Wei Zhou slowly woke up from his deep slumber. Still not remembering his dream of even what he did to Jingyu.

"What happened to you?" When Jingyu entered the room he can't help but sigh in frustration from Wei Zhou's greeting in the morning.

Well his first greeting was actually a slap on the face. As a result he had a red mark in his cheek that total matches Wei Zhou's hand. But never the less Jingyu was used to Wei Zhou's oblivious state whenever he wakes up. He got used to brushing it of by now. Beside he is trying to be friends with Wei Zhou now so why bother to fight him right?

"What the hell do you think happened!" Well Jingyu didn't last long when he said he didn't plan on picking up a fight with Wei Zhou.

Jingyu was furious looking at Wei Zhou because now they had to go to school with him having a big red mark in his cheek. Add to all of that he still have bruises and cuts because he wasn't fully heald yet. Jingyu did look messed up but it was his decision to go back to school with Wei Zhou.