It's Okay Now

NOTE: I hate making hospital scenes 😧. This is a long chapter and yet I still don't know why I made it this long 😂. But anyways, this will make your F*CKING DAY GO APE SH*T 😄

3595 Words Long 😵

Everything was dark but then I saw you....

"Hi ZhouZhou" A child was standing right in front of him.

"You are here?! You are really....here...." Wei Zhou couldn't help but tear up because he misses his best friend so much that he attacked his friend with his hugs and kisses.

"Yes I am here but....I half to go...." Wei Zhou's friend gave him a frown and then a sad smile.

"But why?!" Wei Zhou was sobbing. He can't feeling broken because this was the first time he even saw his friend since that day.

"I know it is hard ZhouZhou but you can't stay...." Wei Zhou felt a small hand creasing his cheeks gazing at him softly.

"But I miss you...."

"ZhouZhou....you know I'm always by your side.....but you really need to go now." Wei Zhou was still crying hard and was clinging to his dear friend.

"ZhouZhou all you need to do is remember....I promise we will see each other....so wake up"

"No! Wait.... I...."

"Wake up...." Wei Zhou saw that while he was blinking his dear friend was becoming a big blur to him.

"Please.... No!" Wei Zhou tried to reach out but then there was this blinding light coming from behind his friend.

"I'll see you later ZhouZhou...." The light was so bright that it covered his friend. But before he could reach out to his friend, it was too late. The last thing he saw was a small wave and a smile.

Wei Zhou could only see blinding lights but it slowly changed. He could see blurry objects which cleared out later on. He then noticed his surroundings and didn't need to wonder where he was as he was sure he was in a hospital. He gave out a sigh looking around the room.

Suddenly the door opened revealing a red Chen Wen and Feng Song who has a few papers in his hands. When they both lifted their heads to look at Wei Zhou, they were both shocked but nevertheless, they ran towards him.

"ZhouZhou you're awake....." Chen Wen tried to hold himself back because he desperately wanted to hug his friend. He knows that he was injured. So when he got close enough, he just sat down on the chair next to Wei Zhou.

"How are you feeling....?" Feng Song slowly approached them taking a seat next to Chen Wen.

"What happened....?" Wei Zhou looked at Chen Wen without any emotional expression. He didn't bother to answer Feng Song because he doesn't have time to care about his condition right now.

"What? Don't you remember?" Chen Wen looked at Wei Zhou with a dumb look and yet he was afraid that he knows what he is actually going to say. In his mind he wished Wei Zhou would just forget everything that happened.

"You know what I mean....tell me now." Wei Zhou stated seriously not breaking his eye contact with Chen Wen.

"Well the doctor said you can't be stressed so....."