Drunk Ass Whale

NOTE! : OK [sighs] This was supposed to be a funny chapter but I couldn't help myself.

"Look I'm a Whale! ZhouZhou." Jingyu fell flat on his face the moment he first took a step inside. He then crawled to a nearby chair so he could stand up pretending as if nothing happened.

"Yeah! bow down for me! I am the Whale....You!" he said pointing at Wei Zhou while leaning on the wall but not before removing his jacket and throwing it at the trash can.

"Why didn't you call me...?"

"I waited for your call for 4 or 3 no wait...ok I got it...I waited for 2 minutes...2 fucking minutes!"

"ZhouZhou...?" Jingyu raised his hand and showed him his four fingers. He was really drunk that he even made up some stupid shit. It was bizarre to see him that drunk but Wei Zhou didn't bother to stop whatever crazy things he might do next.

"I'm the most handsome Whale in the whole sea!" Jingyu had this confident aura but it was mixed with this unbelievable nonsense Wei Zhou just couldn't understand what was going on.

"I even beat up that stupid great something shark "He raised his hand in the air to make a point while knocking some books down in the process.

"You should have seen it...I was amazing..."

"That stupid thing didn't stand a chance against the mighty handsome king Whale " Jingyu said while showing Wei Zhou how he did it by kicking the chair in front of him. The poor chair fell down with a load thud not knowing why it deserved Jingyu's powerful kick.

"Especially with my secret weapon the Sandwich!" Jingyu gave out a proud grin wiggling his eye brows. He looked like he would concur the world and this sandwich was a key to his world domination.

"No one can win against me and my superior Sandwich."

"Oh wait I will show you my Secret Weapon but don't tell anyone." Jingyu said this with a mischievous smile on his face. He kept looking at Wei Zhou and down thinking twice if he should show this sandwich or not.

"My Sandwich is between my...wooow...wait." Jingyu stumbled over a small chair in front of him. He slowly picked it up but then he was debating where to put it. Finally he placed the small chair to the other side near the chair he kicked.

"It's between my legs..." He then showed Wei Zhou what he was talking about and he even pointed his finger right at it. He looked proud like a shameless person and he didn't care if he loses his face.

"It's big isn't it?!" Jingyu gave a big smirk while wiggling it back and forth. He proceeded to wiggle it side to side enjoying how it felt.

"I know you want to touch it." Wei Zhou only raised his eye brow looking at it. He directly looked at it for a couple of second then he looked at Jingyu with a bored expression

"Go ahead you're the only one that I will allow to touch this big baby." Jingyu held it out for Wei Zhou so he can touch it. But Jingyu was still far away from Wei Zhou so he walked a few more step closer towards him on the bed.

"Oooh No...It came off..." Jingyu was so drunk that he even imagined the craziest shit. This must be the most craziest thing he has ever done.

"Naahh...never mind." Just like that he abandoned his sandwich forgot and slowly walked towards Wei Zhou instead.

The sandwich that Jingyu was wiggling was a piece of paper stuck at the palm of his right hand. It wasn't really in between his legs because he can't even remember which body part it was called. He was so drunk that his mind was turned into some mushy jelly.