Handsome that's Mine

Note! : I use curses and such so don't expect me to stop. Having to put some nasty words in this story makes it more realistic and fun.

Every step he takes makes Jingyu's blood turn black, but all he did was let out a few curses here and there. He was flat on his ass looking very grumpy and deadly with those eyes attempting to burn a hole right through Wei Zhou's skull. He didn't bother to chase the person he will eventually meet at school or maybe in a place where fate seemed to want them to collide.

That bastard really gets my blood boiling when I see him. He had the fucking guts to kick someone like me.

I didn't even see any expression across his face when he fell down. I should have been in front of him when that happened but that face, DAMM that bastard won't make any kind of emotion no matter how hard I punch him in the face. The day I see him cry or yell out in pain would be the greatest achievement I would ever have.

But the biggest reason why I hate him is that he ruined my sand castle back then. I don't care if it sounds pathetic or childish but that was my precious Dewel.

The name of my sand castle was Dewel and it was the only good memory I had because I worked hard to build that small sand castle with my small bear hands plus a bucket.

I put all my effort to make it perfect for a handsome 4 year old boy like me. Then he came and ruined it in an instant when I was about to finish my masterpiece.

I didn't even have the time to get a good look at it before it was crushed before my eyes.

But also, I heard he took a liking to my girlfriend Lulu. That bastard dares to look at what's mine and only mine. He hasn't seen the things I do to other guys that dare steal a glance at my girl.

I know I can get any girl I want because let's face it, I am very Handsome. I don't know how to explain it but being with Lulu is different. She's crazy and can take a hit from anything, even a good squeeze of lemon in the eye. You can't also make her cry easily without poking her eyes or if you steal her favorite shoes.

That's what a handsome man like me wants in a girl, but I have higher standards when it comes to their looks. Even though we fight a lot like the end of the world is coming. We are still together until now fighting and staying strong. Even though we only have 2 years to go before college.

"Hey watch where you're going..." There was this tall and lean person who bumped into Jingyu. His words bite but then he also bit his own tongue when he finally realized the person he encountered. He looked nervous because he may be tall but the other person had a bigger built and he had a bigger ego.

"Have you seen him..." This foolish person spoke those words as if Jingyu was like the gum stuck at bottom of his shoes. His quest was more important than his fear and yet it wasn't the right moment to test Jingyu's patience. He might have ate something funny before he encountered Jingyu because this guy was making this face. It was clearly showing that he was looking down at Jingyu's actions and he was getting bored.

"And who would that be exactly?" Jingyu spoke in a challenging tone clearly not enjoying this conversation. Every word that comes out of this foolish bastard's mouth just makes Jingyu's eyes light up. He was lighting a very dangerous firecracker but of course his poor choice of words just made a spark. If he doesn't move now, he will surely feel every blow of this massive firecracker.

"My Zhouzhou of course." Jingyu felt like someone was cursing at him whenever he hears that name. He slowly felt his veins pulsing and there was only one reason for that. He just wanted to enter his class but this idiot just keeps pushing his luck. This time Jingyu took a step forward towering over the other man with his eyes burning with rage.

"Well, I don't know and I don't care where he is..." Every word that came out of his mouth was pure hatred and disgust. He began balling his fist making his knuckles turn white from how hard he was holding back the urge to punch him. One strike can knock him out for sure but before Jingyu could get a good jab he stepped back.

"Oooh ZHOUZHOU!" He was trying to call for him in the distant where Jingyu's back was facing. He then raised his arm waving at no one in particular. He quickly bolted towards the end of the hallway before things get ugly. When Jingyu heard that name he tensed up because he still had this grudge when he purposely tripped him earlier. He was ready to punch him square in the jaw but when he turned around he saw no one not even a soul.

Feng Song wasn't stupid enough to not realize he was going to get beaten up if he stayed even for just a minute. There was also the obvious reason that he couldn't ever win against Jingyu. He may be tall and a bit muscular but he is no match for Jingyu's tremendous built and unheard of skills. Not to mention that there were horrible rumours about his deadly skills. That's why running away is the best option when it comes to this type of deadly situations.

He can't seem to get the words My ZhouZhou out of his head. It was like someone was whispering that name over and over, having Feng Song's annoying voice. He wasn't about to chase after Wei Zhou nor Feng Song but he still felt pissed. If another student tried to stop him then they would be dragging a bloody body on the ground. Feng Song was in love and that almost lead him to his own grave when he once protected Wei Zhou from Jingyu.

Calling My Wei Zhou that horrible nickname is stupid.

When I say My Wei Zhou don't get any funny ideas because he is My enemy and mine only.

Stop thinking about the words Mine got it?!

It's only because he's MY enemy, nothing else, nothing more.

One look at his watch, his mood became even worse than before. Jingyu was late for his first class just because he had this small encounter with Feng Song. He calmed down when he saw the people around him with those priceless gazes. Every girl that would pass by him would have hearts shooting out of her eyes when Jingyu would turn around. No girl would ever admit that they like Jingyu when he was such a douche. That was just a big ass lie because Jingyu was the most popular bad boy in the school as they labelled him.

Even guys would look up to him because he doesn't bully people, but they were still scared of him. Some of them were envious of everything Jingyu had except for his girlfriend. They could do nothing but look at him or glare at him. Jingyu didn't mind because he knew that he was that kind of guy everyone would die to be with or they would just want him dead in general. He doesn't hurt anyone that much except for Wei Zhou.

Wei Zhou was the only one that had the guts to ever challenge him or even provoke him. Their fights were no joking matter because other people would get caught up in it. Everyone knew that both of them would end up in a tie when the police always pull them apart. Jingyu always loved a challenge but he would do anything to win.

Before Jingyu could enter the back door of the class room he felt something pass by him. This time he felt it hit his watch making it bounce back. It landed right on the floor and the sun was shining at a perfect angle. Jingyu crouched down to retrieve this black object when he realized it was a rock. He keeps examining the rock seeing there was something engraved in it. He quickly stood up looking out of the window seeing a guard dragging this man out.

Jingyu just simply brushed it off seeing it was just another man wanting to challenge him. It was just a normal day for him but he never experienced someone throwing at him a rock. The other reason he could achieve his great skills were by the countless men going after him. He wasn't a delinquent because he had good grades and he still respects people older than him.

When Jingyu finally entered his classroom he didn't bother to acknowledge the teacher looking at him. He just simply gave this smirk and the teacher just gave out a sigh knowing she had no power against this student. When he finally found his seat he couldn't help giving out this devilish smile when their eyes locked.

"Well...Well, we meet again ZhouZhou."

Important

Hope you liked this chapter, don't forget to vote for this if you have. What do you think about Jingyu so far?

Credits to my reader/editor 

《 Chthonia 》