By My Side

NOTE: This is a really long chapter so please be more patient for the next one. Hope you guys like it comment if you have Questions and don't forget to vote.

"Jingyu."

"Do you love me?"

"What?!" Jingyu's bag fell down from his shoulder while Wei Zhou began to panic.

"No wait....that wasn't... No, I mean... Let me explain." Wei Zhou began to try and fix things but it only got worst. When Wei Zhou looked at Jingyu's pale face, he face-palmed.

AAAAHHH why am I stuttering?

I look so stupid...!

Why today...?

Why him...?

Why...?!

"Do you love me? It's a movie..." He then tried to explain it again with a serious tone in his voice.

Jingyu blinked in reply before giving out a relieved sigh. Wei Zhou tried to prove he was serious so he showed Jingyu the tickets in his pockets.

"Ohhh..." That was all Jingyu could say while looking at the two tickets in Wei Zhou's hand.

"You want me to go with you?" Jingyu looked at Wei Zhou curiously but Wei Zhou tried his best to control himself before he slaps some sense into Jingyu's thick skull. He kept reminding himself that Jingyu treated him for lunch.

"No... What I meant is for you to go with your girlfriend." Wei Zhou stated calmly when Jingyu said something that shocked him.

"Girlfriend...?" Jingyu looked like he was thinking hard making sure he heard it right. But before Wei Zhou could question about it, he heard the bell rings.

Both of them looked at each other, then without thinking twice, they ran as fast as they could to their classroom. When they arrived, they quickly went to their seats. The moment they sat down, the teacher came in.

"Turn your books to page..." Wei Zhou didn't last long because he fell asleep not even hearing the first thing the professor said.

2 hours passed and two subjects were over before Wei Zhou woke up. He remembered that he forgot to give Jingyu the tickets so he turned around. When he saw Jingyu looking at his hand, he had a serious expression written all over his face like he was thinking of something really important.

*cough*...*cough*... Wei Zhou tried to get Jingyu's attention by faking a cough. Luckily it worked because Jingyu immediately looked up with a raised eyebrow. Wei Zhou simply showed the tickets in his hand while trying to give it to Jingyu.

"Ooohhh...yeah...." Jingyu accepted it but he was hesitant. Wei Zhou just nodded his head as a reply. But before he could turn around and enjoy his dream that he can't seem to remember, Jingyu called him.

"Why did you give me these tickets?" Jingyu asked casually but he wasn't expecting what Wei Zhou said.

"This is for the candy and the Shangyin." Wei Zhou replied and Jingyu looked dazed while nodded his head as a reply.

"Where did you even get the tickets?"

"I was actually planning to watch it with Chen Wen." When Wei Zhou said does few words, the atmosphere became really heavy. What Wei Zhou failed to see is Jingyu's new dark aura.

"Oh, but I thought you might like it so I gave it to you." Wei Zhou blankly stated but was still oblivious to Jingyu's mood.

"Here... You should go with your precious Chen Wen." Jingyu was so pissed that he didn't hear what Wei Zhou said but he only heard the name Chen Wen repeating in his head. Jingyu shoved the tickets back to Wei Zhou's hand.