A Blow To The Head

NOTE : Really hate doing this but you guys need to know. Be ready for some crazy scenes you might never want to know. I put some good pictures and new characters. Shout out showki Shippers😉

Jingyu was acting weird after we went back to our dorm. I tried to talk to him but he keeps avoiding me. But when we first walked into our dorm he kept fidgeting. He was acting really strange, especially when he was pacing in front of me.

Jingyu was looking very troubled and Wei Zhou couldn't handle it any longer. He sat up facing Jingyu but he was ignored. Wei Zhou secretly tapped his fingers against the back of his phone. This made a loud sound that could possibly annoy people but Jingyu was still at it pacing back and forth.

Wei Zhou rolled his eyes and stood up walking towards Jingyu. Even though Wei Zhou was face to face with Jingyu. He still was too busy looking at the floor to notice him. So Wei Zhou grabbed Jingyu's shoulders to stop him from moving.

"What's wrong?" Wei Zhou saw that Jingyu was avoiding his gaze. He knew that this was something really weird but Wei Zhou quickly grabbed Jingyu’s face and forced his eyes to meet his.

No one moved and now the room became cold and empty. Jingyu removed Wei Zhou's hands and walked towards the window. Wei Zhou can't help but wonder why Jingyu was acting this way but he felt hurt when Jingyu didn't even say anything to him.

Wei Zhou dragged himself back to bed laying face down first. He felt as if his whole body was drained. He didn't have any energy left to wiggle himself towards his part of the bed but then he realized what he was doing.

A small amount energy filled his body. He successfully wrapped himself in their blanket facing the side where Jingyu's shadow was emitting. With the help of the moonlight and the open window Wei Zhou had a clear shape of Jingyu's shadow.

Wei Zhou wanted to sleep but whenever he closed his eyes he would always open them back. He felt tired but his body won't let him rest. He felt like something was missing beside him and yet he avoided the reason why, but in the end Wei Zhou kept silently waiting for something to happen.

Time was a real pain for Wei Zhou seeing that the clock was frozen. It was if he was stuck in an endless loop where the time was 1:40 am. His eyes hurt but the cold feeling of the air hitting his back was bothering him more.

While Wei Zhou was laying still on the bed, Jingyu was standing against the window. If Wei Zhou turned around he would see Jingyu lighting another cigarette. If he did he would have noticed Jingyu planning to finish a box of cigars, but sadly Wei Zhou didn't even pay attention to the window being open. As Jingyu finally had the last cigar in his lips. The smoke consuming his lungs didn't help him at all.

That night turned so cold and empty. Jingyu finished a pack of cigars but he still felt the weight on his shoulders. Wei Zhou only waited for something to happen but nothing did.

The sun finally rose up and it turned out to be a beautiful morning, but neither of them had any sleep. Jingyu was still frozen standing beside the open Window. Wei Zhou may had the bed to himself but it felt like he was laying on the cold pavement as if nothing happened to their routine which started.

Wei Zhou stood up putting his slippers on and walked straight towards the kitchen grabbing a glass of water. His actions were based on the routine he got used to whenever he wakes up.

He grabbed a big jug in the refrigerator and a small glass. He unconsciously poured a ton of water as it almost overflowed. As the water finally touched his lips he didn't even stop. He gulped the glass of water in one go.

Wei Zhou was so parched that he finished the jug he had in the other hand. He then stared at the Jug that was now empty. He finally looked up towards the window. He didn't see Jingyu because he knew that he was in the bathroom.