Our Own Secrets

NOTE!: This was supposed to be funny but I changed my mind, so don't forget the clue. It's going to be hot. So, don't be shocked when you see the pictures lol. Should I make a nickname for my readers?

Jingyu and Wei Zhou were running around in this filthy circle while chasing each other. Their noses seemed to have stopped functioning when they weren't bothered by the horrible stench in the room. Their ridiculous cat and mouse game where they were throwing garbage at each other. It clearly wasn't a pretty sight when some of the colors flying around the place were black and brown. In no time, one of them was bounded to grab a shit load of crap.

Jingyu was busy grabbing more ammo to throw back at Wei Zhou that he didn't see the ball of sock being aimed right at his face. Before the large ball of sock could hit Jingyu's face there was something shiny on the floor. So naturally he bent down to retrieve it and the ball of sock just happened to hit the wall. This ball of sock was sticking to the wall like it was covered in super glue or something worse that cannot be mentioned.

The sound it made was loud and that sticky thing had this strange light brown color. It was a close call for Jingyu's sake because if it made contact with his face then he would surely be knocked out. It was massive and it was only inches away from where he was crouching. When he was finally back on his feet, he gave Wei Zhou this death glare before he charged right towards him.

Wei Zhou was quick on his feet because he dodged Jingyu's attack. He came crashing down on this container making the sticky substance spread around the floor. His white shirt was covered in this black goo. No amount of stain remover and soap can ever wash off that black substance on his shirt. Luckily his face wasn't covered in this nasty substance but he was stuck feeling that he sat on some of it. Jingyu then looked at the floor seeing that this substance was somewhat bubbling. It looked like it was boiling and it resembles a black bubbly tar.

"What the f..."

Plup...

Before Jingyu could even finish his sentence he saw this black goo bubbling right before his eyes. It almost looked alive but his anger was winning against his curiosity. He soon stopped looking at the black substance and directly looked at Wei Zhou once more. The fury in his eyes could make the person he was looking at combust turning him into ashes in a minute. Unfortunately, this person was made with a very unbreakable ice-cold exterior with a matching frostbite glare.

"You son of a b..." It might have been Jingyu's worst day because he didn't notice the bubbly goo hit his face as it popped. Now half of his face was covered in this smelly sticky substance having his one eye closed. Having him in a small shock made it easier for Wei Zhou to escape looking for another battlefield.

"Come back here!"

"You motherblobloblobwahblob..." Jingyu ran after him towards the once squeaky clean shower room that was now turned into a dark scary and smelly dump. When he turned at a corner he was blasted by a very large painful amount of water. The worst part of this was that Jingyu had his mouth open so naturally, he would eventually drown.