Woke Up Like This

NOTE! : I'm going to try and maintain the old versions but let's just hope this edited part is a better version of the old one.

Firstly I wish I woke up like that but I didn't even get I wink of sleep last night. Because let's face it my roommate almost ruined my whole handsome reputation not to mention my perfect face.

That night...

"No...don't...go...wa...sto...hai...." Jingyu woke up because he saw Wei Zhou was tossing and turning. He wouldn't stop and Jingyu couldn't even wake him up. He was in deep sleep having this pained expression twisted with an emotion Jingyu never saw before and it was fear.

"WEI ZHOU...WEI ZHOU WAKE THE HELL UP!" Jingyu kept shaking and pushing him but he wouldn't budge. It seemed to get worse when Wei Zhou began to tremble and sweat while he was gripping the sheets.

"Please...don't...." Then Wei Zhou was stretched out his hands trying to grab something in the air. He then changed his angle by looking for something next to him but only a groan escaped his lips feeling frustrated with something. It didn't stop him from looking at whatever he wanted to grab then suddenly with a light touch of his fingers he found what he was looking for.

Jingyu tensed up because Wei Zhou suddenly grabbed him and gave him a tight hug while he was trembling with fear. This was the first time he ever saw Wei Zhou getting scared of something. He didn't know what to do so he tensed up feeling awkward with this new situation.

He couldn't move but he didn't really feel disgusted but then he thought of a plan. He would kick Wei Zhou to get revenge and if he woke up he would tell him he was being a...

Before he could put his plan into action or even finish it he heard this faint sob coming from Wei Zhou. When he looked down at Wei Zhou's face everything came to a complete standstill. He didn't plan on seeing this strange yet mesmerizing situation when he was about to take his revenge. He suddenly forgot to push him away and wake him up knowing it was the only way that could get rid of his anger towards him and yet All his willpower just disappeared seeing him like that.

He felt his body being possessed for those short few seconds because he wrapped his arms around Wei Zhou gently trying to calm him down. Jingyu didn't think twice because his body just took over his mind. He didn't know why but deep, deep, deep, super deep down he didn't mind. He forgot for those short minutes how much he hated the man in his arm.

Then Wei Zhou stopped and it was silent again. The moonlight was shining at the wrong place at the wrong time because it was directly at Wei Zhou's face and Jingyu gazes were unrecognizable. He was speechless at what he was witnessing. It was like a different side of Wei Zhou he never saw before. He looks calm and he was peacefully sleeping in Jingyu's arms and that was truly horrifying.

When he looked closer at Wei Zhou's weird face he can't help but think what it would feel like to touch his puffy cheeks. He inched closer to Wei Zhou with his hand hovering over his face. He slowly lowered his head not knowing he was being pulled by this invisible force.

Thud.

Jingyu blinked a few times to register what just happened to him because was kicked by Wei Zhou and now he was on the floor. He looked at Wei Zhou rolling to the other side and peacefully asleep not knowing what he did. He was so angry at Wei Zhou because he even tried to help him and then this is what he gets in return.

He immediately stood up and was ready to kick Wei Zhou of the bed. He stopped when he heard Wei Zhou mumbling something. Those small familiar words got his attention and Jingyu's curiosities got the best of him. He didn't even think about how weird he was acting and he just went with it. With a few hesitant steps, he was next to Wei Zhou once again.