My Horrible Faith

Note!: Let me just add more spice to this chapter. It is really important to read some of my notes.

Wei Zhou only lasted for one week before he completely snapped. When it happened, Jingyu was right up his face mocking him while he was repeatedly calling him ZhouZhou. A man with great patience can easily break when he was faced with a man with no ability to take a hint to back off. So it just happened in a split second when Wei Zhou's fist collided with Jingyu's jaw. An all-out fight broke out between them and it took 8 students and 5 teachers to break them apart. Some may say that's too exaggerated but if anyone lays a hand on either one of their shoulders, they will surely be knocked out the next minute.

When Wei Zhou and Jingyu fight, there will be a time where one unlucky student is caught in it and that will result in a few broken limbs. The school has already assigned people for the job to pull them apart but they are no match for the top 2 fighting machines. They are both almost equal in strength but Wei Zhou has his speed while Jingyu had his strength. Wei Zhu was smarter when it came to giving out an accurate hit but Jingyu had more experience and adding to that was his incredible skills. Those skills were from Jingyu's experiences from the military and a few from his old opponents every month.

Wei Zhou was sick and tired of the constant kicks and paper balls hitting his neck. He may be the only living person that can withstand this annoying bastard. It was actually a world record that Wei Zhou contained his anger for that long, the best he could do is withstanding for about an hour. Having to go head to head with Jingyu can really leave a lot of injuries in Wei Zhou's part. They both have a great number of injuries when they fight but Wei Zhou's bruises were massive. Wei Zhou has perfect milky skin so his purple and green bruises really show. The two of them just love to add more bruises and cuts to annoy the other person.

Wei Zhou has been fighting to fall asleep for that one week because he has those small panic attacks whenever he closes his eyes. Jingyu never saw this because Wei Zhou refuses to take a nap whenever Jingyu was around. This haunting nightmare was really making Wei Zhou tense and he tried his best to brush it off every time. He lost a lot of precious sleep because of Jingyu so this time every hit he makes had this great amount of bottled up rage from that one week.

After the principal settled everything, he made a decision to punish them. A lot of teachers suggested suspension and even expulsion but the person that has the last say was the principal who was most likely in the same boat as them. The principal had no choice in that matter when those two students were his assets. Jingyu had his father's donations to the school but he also brings in new students. Those new students only wanted to go to that school to challenge him. Wei Zhou, on the other hand, was competing in a lot of academic competitions. If the two of them left then the school would have been an abandoned building by now.

The only thing that everyone could do was looking at them with a disapproving stare. The one thing that everyone in the room wanted was to get them both expelled but it only ended up in just a simple punishment. When the principal first uttered their punishment, every teacher in the room had this chaser cat smile. The gym teacher led them to their punishment while the other teachers watched as the pair walked straight towards their doom.

The punishment was not something you would take lightly when it was the most torturous thing that one could ever think of. When they finally arrived, Wei Zhou knew that he would regret losing his temper earlier. When the gym door finally opened they were faced with a few cobwebs but that wasn't half as bad when they slowly approached its core. The smell of the room was a mixture of death and different kinds of shit and piss. The whole room was abandoned but it was known for its ability to store the most gruesome smell.