The Truth

Note: If this song seems familiar to you then you truly are fan of YuZhou. If it doesn't then you will know at the end of the chapter. Trust me even if you don't know the lyrics the hidden meaning is so much painful.

《Play it and know later why this song is important.》

"What...?" Wei Zhou stood frozen on the spot not wanting to accept what he did. It felt like an instinct that he was always itching to do. That was what he thought but maybe the cold air was getting to his brain making him see things or even believe something that never actually happened.

"I said let's go." After Jingyu got his eye's cream he just walked off while also signaling Wei Zhou to follow him. There he stood in front of Wei Zhou confused why he still stayed still. Jingyu's phone was ringing nonstop.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"Hello." Jingyu fished his phone from his pocket answering it immediately not looking who was calling him. The other line was silent but with a big sigh the caller finally spoke up.

"This is Isak...I have been instructed by..." Jingyu immediately hanged up crushing his ice cream cone in the process. It was a sad faith for an ice cream that Jingyu never even tasted.

《This is Isak 😍》

《This is Isak 😍》

"Who called you?" Wei Zhou saw how Jingyu's mood suddenly turned dark. Jingyu didn't reply as he kept giving his phone a death glare. Wei Zhou knew Jingyu couldn't hear him so repeated his question but he got no answer in the end.

"Jingyu." Wei Zhou placed his hand on Jingyu shoulder. Naturally, Jingyu felt like he was about to get attack so he turned to Wei Zhou with his fist while he had the phone clenched tight getting ready to punch the person who was attempting to mess with him.

Wei Zhou didn't even flinch when he saw Jingyu swinging his fist towards him. Naturally, Wei Zhou mastered the art of avoiding Jingyu close up punch. He moved his head just in time if he didn't calculate it properly he would surely bleed.

Jingyu's fist almost connected with Wei Zhou jaw but he missed. He had this intense expression of rage in his face but he calmed down as he saw who he was about to beat up.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

Jingyu unclenched his fist only to see the familiar number. Without warning, Jingyu threw his phone on the ground breaking it into piece. Wei Zhou was shocked seeing him do that. He wanted to badly to know who this mysterious caller was that made Jingyu act like this.