Sleepless Nights

NOTE! : I can't help but change a lot of scenes because I can't improve it with just a few simple sentences.

"What the hell do you want!" this caught him off guard because this sudden booming voice came out of nowhere. When Jingyu turned to face that person he expected someone else. Jingyu was so ready to face him but he didn't expect Qing. He was his old classmate and a very old enemy.

"Oh it's just you Qing, why don't you get out of my room before I kick your ass." He invited himself in while kicking the bags out of the bed and laying down. He didn't give a rat's ass about the guy standing in front of him.

"Hey, asshole this isn't your room so Fuck off will you." Jingyu sat up and looked at him in the eye not really showing any sign of anger. Qing was not worth the punches he might give and he wasn't amused by their old fights so this threat was just a gust of wind in Jingyu's face.

"Wow, so you really want to fight me again am I right." Jingyu was now on his feet bawling his fist ready to fight him. He felt bored so maybe having a go with Qing would make his blood pumping again. He never backs down from any fight but he was not satisfied by them.

"Sure! To knock some sense back into your tiny brain." This time Qing stood up to Jingyu having to use his height as an advantage to towering over him. This only made Jingyu feel a hint of an excitement because he was craving for a small fight.

"Then I'll make sure to break your other leg and arm," Jingyu warned him in a very dark tone having this heavy pressure surrounding them. A smirk formed on Jingyu's face when he saw Qing turn pale. He wanted to break some bones enjoying the feeling of hearing that big crunching sound. He also loved wiping of that smug look from their face thinking they stand a chance against him.

"Urgh...hello?"

"What the hell do you want Dayu" They both looked at the doorway seeing Dayu with a small bag in his hand. Jingyu can't help but snap at him seeing he was ready to beat the shit out of Qing. He doesn't want people coming in when they might break them apart or someone might stop him.

"This is actually my room and that's my roommate" Dayu entered the scene looking very worried and confused at the same time. He pointed at Qing so Jingyu would know who he was talking about. Qing had this bright smile when Dayu pointed at him and this time Jingyu was confused. Dayu then dropped his back and he began to retrieve something from his pocket. Pointing at Qing with a smile on his face.

"See this is the paper and key they gave and the room number..."

"Oh wait."

Dayu retrieved the papers he got and the key and while he was explaining the details he saw something strange. He went towards the door seeing that the number seemed to be upside down. He saw that the number showed 106 so he began to twist it to reveal the real room number. When he stepped aside he made sure that Jingyu got a good look at what happened.

"This is actually room 109, not 106."

Jingyu's expression dropped and this time he lost interest in his fight so he just decided to walk away. He got his things and continued to search for his real room. When he arrived at the door he wiggled the number sign on the door making sure it was the real deal. He wasn't all embarrassed walking into a wrong room but he was tired and he was bored.

When he was turning the knob it wouldn't open so he used his key thinking it was normal having it locked. He was too tired to notice the bathroom door with a small gap not knowing someone was showering inside of it fully naked. When he finally laid down on the bed he felt at peace and relaxed.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Jingyu sat up very sluggishly to face the person that dared to yell at him. His hunch was right when he faced none other than his very favorite and very entertaining enemy. He was giving him a very icy cold death glare but it didn't affect Jingyu that much.