The Universe Hates Me

NOTE! : Let's make every chapter interesting so this is what I got. The edited versions will be longer than the old original version.

Today was the day Wei Zhou would finally leave the nest having to feel a bit sad. He would have to stay in the school's dormitory without any other option. His home was really far from the school that he had to ride three types of vehicles to get there and the school doesn't want to lose more money for one student.

They don't have a lot of money but suddenly Wei Zhou got an opportunity to live in the dorm for free so it's a win-win for now. He was a famous scholar with a very bad reputation he just got lucky that the school needs someone like him to boost the school's image.

The only catch was he had to have a roommate to share it with but that didn't bother him. If his so-called roommate would be annoying then there will be a problem because Wei Zhou enjoys his quiet time. Having to face two annoying people and a beast every day can tire him out. Having silence was the only thing that would make things bearable for him every day. Leaving his home was very hard when that's the only place he could have that peaceful silence and more.

The possibility of Jingyu being his roommate was impossible because he was rich. Wei Zhou also knows that a person like him would rather stay in the military base than the school dorms. So the only problem he might face was Feng Song and that is something he is very worried about. Chen Wen was out of the question because he lives close by the school but he still chooses to wait for Wei Zhou at the sidewalk.

While he was packing his stuff only the thought in his mind was not leaving. He wished that his house was not that far away but then again it was his fault. Changing schools was a pain and this was the last school he could go to before college so he doesn't have a choice. An incredible anger started to bubble inside him.

Wait it's not my fault...

It was that bastards fault!

Why the fuck is he always in my school!

He's so fucking annoying!

No matter where I go I still keep seeing him.

Why the fuck do people keep sending him to the same school as me!

Wei Zhou wanted to scream out in frustration but then again he knew nothing would change if he did. No matter how angry he was nothing would change his horrible fate so he only gave out this heavy sign. With a last look at this old room, he gave out a faint smile feeling a bit bittersweet seeing his room had changed so much in the past year when it happened. The only place that he can express his emotions and feeling was with his family. Now he must hide his true feelings and he needs to control his expressions.

"Goodbye, dad, grandma and grandpa I will visit I promise." He gave each of them a big and long hug still not wanting to part with them. Wei Zhou may look cold on the outside but his heart was warm when he was faced with his family. Time seemed to have made him develop this cold layer that was covering his heart not making anyone see it.

The reason for this was an incident he would never want to repeat again. Opening his heart to someone again was never going to happen when he was betrayed by the person that once owned his heart. Being left with no reason is painful enough but that so-called person didn't even tell him why they left in the first place. In time he forgot all about it but he paid the price of developing this layer of ice surrounding his true heart.

On the way to his new dorm, he happened to look out the taxis window spotting this memorable place he once loved. He saw the entrance to MIN Park that holds his great and worst memories. Like in a moving picture the sight of the park went by quickly as the taxi only passed by in for a few seconds. But what Wei Zhou saw was a clear and slow view of the whole park and he can't help but close his eyes.