What Happened?

Note! : Finally, it's done now so you can finally enjoy the chapters with better quality content.

It's been 2 days since that weird drunk dream incident happened. Wei Zhou still doubted if it truly happened or if it was just all a weird dream. Nevertheless, he just brushes it off knowing it would be a waste of time to find out the truth.

But then he saw Jingyu and everything seemed to spiral into chaos.

Wei Zhou can't explain it but whenever he sees Jingyu he would either avoid his gaze or avoid him generally. He was 100% he wasn't seeing things because he saw it with his own eyes when they were both in the bathroom. Jingyu was applying soap in his hand looking down and when he saw Wei Zhou by his side he bailed. It was if the bathroom was on fire and to add more bizarre behavior was the fact he still had so in his hands.

Wei Zhou should be happy right but he wasn't not even for a second. The universe might truly hate him because his life was never easy or sane the moment he meets Jingyu. On that same day, one of his professors signed him and Jingyu for a project. It went a little different from what he expected and it wasn't what he ever expected coming from the beast that hated for so long.

"WHATTTT!!!" Wei Zhou looked at his professor with so much anger in my eyes not even caring what other people think. He slipped and his normal blank expression was wiped off his face. His bright future was about to be tainted by a minor project.

"Don't you mean..."

"YES! You and him will be partners so if you want to pass my subject you will try and get along and finish it." the professor stated firmly looking straight at Wei Zhou with this mischievous sparkle in his eyes. This was a plan he knew would finally make all his hard work pay off.

"Professor EX you can't..."

"Ohh yes I can...so do your best you two so you won't fail...and I don't see Jingyu complaining." the professor's intention wasn't actually that great. His plan was to pair this two together so he can get rid of them. He knows just by making them interact with each other can create an angry toxic nuclear bomb. The results will be both of them getting kicked out.

Wei Zhou knows the professors plan because he was the very first one who wants both of them gone. He was also the reason why he was almost got kicked out from the school. After what he heard he immediately looked behind him only to discover a different person.

Sitting behind him was a dull looking Jingyu that looked like a half un-dead person that still had his looks. It looked like something sucked the life out of his seeing he was even moving so stiff. To everyone's surprise, Jingyu only nodded in response as he looked at Wei Zhou then back to the professor.

"See Jingyu has no problem so it's settled you two will present your report next month." The professor then walked back to his desk having this extra bounce in each step he took.

"Ok class that is all you may leave now." Slowly students started to pack up and leave. Wei Zhou took his time holding the urge to erupt like a volcano while everyone was still there so when the last student left he immediately turned around.

Wei Zhou was pissed so that he wanted to start a fight with Jingyu but when he turned around Jingyu was gone. He quickly gathered his things and he ran out of the classroom trying to find that ugly bastard.

Wei Zhou still can't believe that Jingyu agreed to that stupid project. Jingyu was so out of it that maybe he didn't even understand what insane project they needed to discuss. Wei Zhou can take any challenge that professor throws at him but Jingyu was his partner and that topic impossible when it's about...