Wa Ai Ni

Note: The title is clear enough to know what's in this chapter. I love New Readers because they always leave sweet, simple and funny comments. Remember comments give me the inspiration to write faster. Another point is that songs will fit the chapter and even the lyrics of the song are connected to the chapter so enjoy it.

《 play it now but I suggest to repeat it over and over again or choose any clam song in your own playlist.》

"Sorry, I'm late."

Flashes from the beginning when Jingyu first spoke those words where on this spot where they were standing. He didn't know how old he was but he had a hunch he was only 4 years old.

In that exact spot where he and Jingyu were standing beside each other right next to the sandbox and only a feet from the swings. Flashes of multiple times he said those exact same words but time moved as Jingyu's face got older.

He saw seasons change from autumn, spring, winter, summer and even the weather changed from sunny, cloudy, rainy and it always ends with the soft glow of the sunset hitting his face.

His head started to ache seeing how Jingyu's smile never changed and those same eyes that were filled with so much excitement never even wavered and something else that Wei Zhou was still afraid to admit to even himself.

But even as time changed even before they got to this point. Wei Zhou knew that Jingyu was more open about his feelings and he couldn't do that. He knew it was just 3 simple words. So simple yet so hard to understand why he also felt it.

Wei Zhou's body was set on not moving from his spot. He wanted to scream out and yell thousands of questions towards Jingyu but almost all of his questions were answered exempt for only one important one.

How long have you known..?

"We should go before it gets dark." Jingyu took his still grounded body language as his queue to keep going before he finally loose Wei Zhou's patience. He grabbed his hand only to drag Wei Zhou further inside the park.

Every step they took felt lighter and lighter as if they were walking on a cloud. A soft cloud they haven't walked on for years. Wei Zhou knew where they were going and this time he didn't need to ask Jingyu why he knew his secret place. Because he already felt that Jingyu was the one who showed him this place.

 Because he already felt that Jingyu was the one who showed him this place

《This is the old tree》