Hideous Dim-witted Beast

NOTE! : I gave away a small hint and all you need to do is remember that hint. If you see this (NOTE!) that means it has been edited twice.

My name's not that important but you should know something about my...

"ZHOU...!"

"ZHOU...!"

"Hey! ZhouZhou." Out of breath, WenWen ran with all his might but his small effort wasn't enough. Wei Zhou had this habit of always walking fast that if he took four steps ahead he will surely leave a 5 meters gap from everyone else. WenWen also had small legs that can never compete with Wei Zhou's long slim legs and his big steps.

When Wei Zhou turned around he just saw this very small figure from afar, then there was a shadow hovering over him. There was someone behind him but he didn't feel this person's presence until it was too late. With a loud thud, Wei Zhou fell down face first covered in dust. It happened so fast but luckily, he had an amazing reflex. His hands supported his fall but he felt something digging into his hip bone. It was probably a piece of rock that Wei Zhou didn't predict to land on.

His school uniform didn't end up getting ruined but he was sure he was covered in dust. He felt this incredible pain from his waist down but no kind of expression came across his face. He was about to let this matter go but then just by his presence he knew why he ended up on the ground in the first place.

"Oh well, you should have paid attention to me ZhouZhou." Wei Zhou heard this despicable laugh from the guy he wanted to murder so badly. He quickly stood up with one push from the ground but this also resulted in more unimaginable pain coming from his back and hips. Wei Zhou didn't once care about his body but he felt like his pride was stepped on. A man can endure any type of physical hurdles but a man's pride is like his own heart.

"It's Wei Zhou, not ZhouZhou." When Wei Zhou finally dusted off the small dirt on his body. He finally faced his opponent in the eye with no trace of emotion in his expression. He saw this deadly smirk with an amused expression written on his face, even if he wanted to have a go with this person the timing was off. Wei Zhou had classes and it was also the first day so he can't deal with this bastard.

"Are you Angry ZhouZhou?" That simple statement hit a nerve but Wei Zhou tried to just walk away. He didn't have the chance to take one step forward when he heard him snort. Wei Zhou then bent down to fix his shoelace while the other person was distracted. It only took a second before he felt dust scattered around him.

Jingyu didn't even know what happened because he only felt a swift kick to his knees and like a giant tree he fell, and it only took Wei Zhou to maneuver his legs. When he was fixing his shoes, he twisted his body at an angle with his leg stretched out. It happened so fast that even WenWen didn't see it from where he was hiding.

"Well, you should have been more careful not to slip like that." His opponent looked pissed but he didn't dare move from his spot. Wei Zhou then slowly stood up and walked away not giving another glance. He didn't hear the other person curse at him or he just simply didn't care.

Wei Zhou even forgot the other person was calling him but WenWen can't even move from his spot. He was hiding under a small table fearing to be discovered. He stopped chasing after Wei Zhou because he was too scared to walk past Jingyu who was still erupting with anger. WenWen wanted to warn Wei Zhou but it was too late by now.

He just simply wanted to warn him about seeing Jingyu if he wandered at this side of the road. Jingyu would always pass by this specific dusty road and yet WenWen saw Wei Zhou enter this side of the road. Wei Zhou didn't realize he stepped into a different direction until it was too late and even WenWen ran to warn him but his efforts were ruined.

As I was saying, my name is not that important because that big headed, arrogant, childish, dim-witted and not to mention, hideous ugly beast. That guy is my greatest enemy for a very long time that I can't even stand to see his shadow.

His name is Huang Jingyu, even his name is easily compared to a hideous monster. I don't even understand why many girls at my school like him. I shouldn't care about what people say about him but when they practically scream it in your ear, you just can't help being annoyed. They would practically throw their bodies at him if they could. Lucky his approach to people is just as nasty as his face.

The reason why I hate him is very difficult to explain, but the first time we met is like a story gone horribly wrong. It's not even a good story but I will tell you anyway. Back then when I was just 4 years old, I always played at MIN Park. I was so happy building my own sand castle. When this big idiot came kicking my precious sand castle which took me 15 minutes to build. Even back then, he makes my blood boil with anger. Don't get me wrong but after that, he didn't even apologize. I can't clearly remember half of what happened but I was sure that my heart was broken. Until today, I still hold that grudge even if people judge me.

After that day, he always tries to ruin everything for me. That's not even half of what he did the next year. It's bad enough that I see him at my favorite park, but now he transferred to my school. Now, every day is like a battlefield in our school. Not a day goes by without us having a new bruise or cut caused by our daily fights. It almost came to a point where I had to get stitches but I still got revenge because I broke his leg on that day.

I won't be a pushover because I am clearly an equal match for him. He may have a bigger build than me but I am way faster and way smarter. He relies on his strength and huge blows but I can easily knock this giant. He is also not that tall because he's only a few inches taller than me.

He doesn't scare me one bit even if he's the son of a general. Like I'd give a rat's ass about his family and their filthy money. I don't even believe he's actually rich, seeing he's in the same school as me. His body wasn't even that great or his scores for any type of exam. All he has got is a big flabby stomach that matches his big head. While I got a six pack abs that any guy would die to have.

I should have never even spoken that guy's name because this is all about me. I wish I could take everything I said about him because he is nothing but bad luck. Today is my first day at school and my class is A1. All of the top students are in A1, it's also the only place where I could never bump into him. I was made to be on the very top because I was born a genius even in my sleep.

While I was slowly approaching my seat I heard this voice. This was an event in my life that I have never foreseen. If I had a chair with me then maybe I could hit that person in the head but I knew that it was impossible because everyone was looking at both of us.

"ZhouZhou, would you go out with me?"

Important

The POV is based on the picture.

Except if the picture is both of them or any other characters. 

Credits to my reader/editor 

《 Chthonia 》