In your Dreams

NOTE!: I want to maintain the Story's flow. I will just add some minor parts so you can fall into the scenes more.

"ZhouZhou Would you go out with me?"

I can't believe someone could be that shameless and straightforward. My brain didn't register any type of answer to give him. He was truly insane and I think his brain was damaged when he was a kid. He even made me want to beat him up right then and there. But no matter what, I just put on this blank expression on my face. The truth was, I really wanted to throw him out the window seeing that it was open.

"What the hell are you talking about?" Wei Zhou's posture was showing no signs of fear or disgust. Everyone in the room was focused on the dramatic scene that was going to take place. A Shameless person can never change no matter how much you threaten them. Wei Zhou met worse but his question was ten times worse than other people cursing at him a million times.

"Let's go on a date Zhouzhou, you know I like you right?" This person has a big problem because, in any source of light, Wei Zhou never showed him any interest whatsoever. He even had this smug look with radiating confidence that he was so proud of, shameless and yet he still looked like he won an Olympic gold medal or he won the fucking lottery for a billion dollars.

"First of all, stop calling me ZhouZhou; it's Wei Zhou." He then crossed his arms getting tired of people making that obvious mistake. Everyone knew that if you ever call him that then be prepared to lose a few of your teeth in the process. Bad things happen when you speak the dreadful nickname not just for them but also to the person that owns it.

"Secondly how many times do I have to tell you that it's never going to happen between us?" Wei Zhou was now showing how irritated he was with Feng Song. He was sick of having to face this because it happens every year since he first met the guy.

This guy can even understand simple Chinese and yet he still had the guts to speak those words.

Can he just accept that I don't like guys in any form or shape but I don't have anything against them except for this guy?

"Feng Song, move aside, I need to look for my seat." Wei Zhou was tired trying to argue with a person that wouldn't listen to either reason nor see the obvious sign. He had his own world and yet he was dragged into it like a black hole.

"Not until you say yes." Like a tough stubborn mountain, Wei Zhou stood still almost resembling a volcano as time passes. Feng Song should run away but his Idiotic pride of shameless love was too distracting. His mind was set on one thing and that is to make Wei Zhou fall for him.

"You don't need to find your seat." Feng Song was crossing a very thin line of being ignored or being punched square in the face. It may be the luckiest day of his life because Wei Zhou still has little patience stored up at the back of his mind.

"And why don't I need to find my seat?" Wei Zhou was still keeping his cool because this person wasn't worth any effort. He really didn't care about Feng Song because he was too busy looking for his seat or more specifically a way out of this guy's line of sight. He's just waiting for him to ramble on again like before so he can finally slip away but then Wei Zhou wasn't lucky enough to have that chance.

"Because I already reserved a special seat for you." He then raised his eyebrow waiting for Feng Song to spit it out. He even made this dramatical pause; then his hand pointed out at a chair. This particular chair looked like his old one but it was brand new had it painted back to its original color.

"Your seat is just next to mine Zhouzhou." Feng Song was beaming with happiness and pride while Wei Zhou's complexion turned as dark as his hair. He then realized that in that particular spot, every girl in their class was surrounding those two chairs. There was no doubt that the special seat was almost glued next to Feng Song having these boxes of tissues beside it.