Date and Destiny

NOTE : Sorry it took this long for me to update. This chapter had a lot of  problems that is to complicated to explain.Long story short I just finished my exams so I didn't have anytime to write it. A lot of good scenes and another mystery answered.

"Let's go on a date"

"What?!"

" I said, let's go to the movies " Wei Zhou looked at Jingyu with horror written all over his face. but then he heard a guy talking beside Jingyu. The couple that passed by them earlier were sitting at the next bench close by.

" Let's go on a date come on"

" Let's go on a date Lucy"

" Ok fine Natsu "

"Yes!" Wei Zhou face-palmed because the one he heard was that other guy not Jingyu. He felt so stupid that he thought Jingyu was asking him on a date. After realizing what happened he quickly faced Jingyu that had a 'What happened to you?' look.

"Oooh...I zoned out...yeah sure" Wei Zhou felt embarrassed feeling his cheeks heat up but he turned his face to avoid Jingyu noticing it. Well, Jingyu still noticed the small gesture so he leaned close to check on him.

"Are you ok?" Wei Zhou nodded still trying to control his emotions from showing. But with his horrible luck Jingyu didn't believe him. Then a hand immediately held his face forcing him to face his horrible fate.

"Your face is red?" Wei Zhou faced with a concerned expression looking at Jingyu holding his face so gently. Wei Zhou felt more blood rising up his face and he was starting to panic.

"Let go." Wei Zhou held one of Jingyu's hand to remove it. But then Jingyu inched closer and they were so close that Wei Zhou can feel Jingyu's breath. His heart skipped a beat and he was totally sure his face was full on popping red.

"You'r all red?" Wei Zhou lost his senses when he stared at Jingyu's eyes just inches away from him. Wei Zhou was trying his very best to not look at Jingyu's face or even those eyes that trapped his mind. But then Jingyu inched closer again but this time he was holding Wei Zhou's neck with his thumbs brushing his cheeks.

"What are you doing?" Wei Zhou was panicking, he was breaking into cold sweat. His mind and body were frozen in place. He doesn't know why but he wasn't pushing Jingyu away from him.

"Don't move." Jingyu was getting closer and closer with Wei Zhou doing nothing to stop him. It was like his whole body and mind shut down and it just went with Jingyu.

Wei Zhou felt Jingyu's hand pulling him closer. It was so close that Jingyu's breath was tickling Wei Zhou's lips. So close that their noses were about to touch. Then suddenly Jingyu tilted his head at the very right angle. At this point Wei Zhou was not even blinking anymore.

So much shock consumed Wei Zhou that he was literally paralyzed. He wanted to pull away and hit Jingyu but his body did everything opposite of that. What he did is stay still and even relax in Jingyu's hold. Wei Zhou was going crazy but then again he was also relaxed.

Jingyu at that moment never broke eye contact with Wei Zhou, not even once. It was as if their souls were forming into one. Then slowly Jingyu's mouth uttered short few words that made Wei Zhou's spine shiver.

"Don't move." Wei Zhou didn't reply he just looked at Jingyu's eyes searching for answers. He then realized what was about to happen. Wei Zhou then relaxed and accepted Jingyu trusting him for what he was about to do next.

"Ok." Without another second thought Wei Zhou was pulled down. Every breath on his body disappeared. His eyes shut immediately but only for a few seconds then he opened them again. Jingyu was smiling finally getting what he was aiming for.