Jingyu stood still confused seeing Wei Zhou dragged his father to a corner. Jingyu stared at them at the distant knowing that what they have right now was something his father and himself will never have. Seeing Wei Zhou's father smile was something his father never had and that was happiness.

"And you are?" Jingyu snapped out of his thoughts as he was faced with this warm and kind smile. Even with just one smile, he felt at home more than his own. Jingyu took a small bow as he started to introduce himself.

"Huang Jingyu, I'm Wei Zhou's frie..."

"Roommate." Wei Zhou spoke up with a stern voice. Jingyu looked at him as his face slowly tensed up. Both of them had this staring contest and yet whatever questions might Jingyu throw at Wei Zhou only an expressionless wall kept bouncing back to Jingyu.

"Oh, you're my y...sons roommate." Both of them stared back at him for a short few seconds not wanting to be rude to a middle age man who was completely spreading this warm welcome vibe around them.

"It's dark so please come in." Both Jingyu and Wei Zhou moved from their spot as they followed this man that had small bounces in every step he took. Jingyu felt his knuckles turning white as he gripped the bags still wrapped around his hands.

"Oh by the way where will you be staying?"

"I haven't figured that out yet." Jingyu answered half-heartedly still following him as Wei Zhou stayed silent. They were both inside there own world contemplating a lot of things but faith seemed to give Jingyu a break for once as help was sent his way.

"Well then stay here."

"What?!" That seemed to snap Wei Zhou's because he made so many plans to get rid of his feelings again and this is what happened. He then raked his brain to make an excuse for Jingyu. He still didn't want him to stay and Jingyu knew.

"He can't he has to go..."

"I will." Jingyu took a step forward as confidence oozes from his body. This was an opportunity he wouldn't let go. His hand will surely bruise in the morning as he kept clenching it even tighter. He feels no pain what so ever but deep down he felt fear not knowing how long this will last.

"What?!"

"Good but our house is very small so you will be staying in Wei Zhou's room." Faith never once lets things go for anyone and yet for once, he gave Jingyu a pass. But faith is cruel so there must be something behind every good day.

"I don't think..."

"That won't be a problem." Jingyu politely gave out a small smile feeling hope crawling back into his heart. He then took a step closer to Wei Zhou's father not wanting to be dragged out just yet. Wei Zhou was feeling frustrated and yet he didn't have the heart to ruin his father's smile.

"Ok let's go inside it's very cold out here." His two hands were rubbed together as he tried to warm them up. Wei Zhou pushed Jingyu as he ran off to his father who quickly entered the house.

"Dad wait I..."

Jingyu felt happy as a grin formed on his face. This small gesture didn't go unnoticed as a pair of piercing eye's stood quietly by the gate. But before he could step inside he remembered his own bag that he left behind was still inside the car. As he went back to the grab the very last bag he saw Evan standing outside leaning on the wall.

"Master Da we can probably find a nearby hotel." He stared at Jingyu with a very serious expression that still held a large amount of respect. Jingyu, on the other hand, was to busy planning his next move to see Evan's deep look. Evan then held the bag Jingyu needed.