Uncontrollable Secret

Start from the beginning

WHAM!

A book was thrown near Wei Zhou who was too knocked up to hear it. Jingyu however snapped out of his trance and looked at the book between him and Wei Zhou. It landed just an inch to where Wei Zhou’s back was. It almost hit him but It missed.

Everyone was startled with the loud sound. They looked straight at Professor Ex who was looking straight at Jingyu taunting him.

"Oh my, I have slippery hands Wei Zhou pick that up!" With a booming voice he ordered the poor sleeping guy to wake up. But sadly Wei Zhou didn't even flinch or react.

When the teacher was about to yell out a chair made a screeching sound. Jingyu got up and bent down to retrieve the book. He slowly walked towards him with just a blank stare. Every step was an intense pressure that everyone felt. This pressure was surrounding everyone especially Professor Ex.

When Jingyu was finally face to face with him. He handed it to him not breaking eye contact. When the professor got a hold of the book this great amount of strength won't let go. He tried to pull it towards him hiding the fact he was struggling. Jingyu looked like he was merely handing it to him.

Beads of sweat were forming and the professor's hands was trembling. He was still trying to snatch it away but no amount of strength can make Jingyu let go. Jingyu slowly leaned close. This almost cost the professor to have a heart attack with so much anxiety.

Slowly Jingyu's lips moved and the professor was prepared for the worst thing possible. But nothing has prepared him for what he just said.

"He's sleeping." Jingyu then let go and walked away. Well.. that resulted for the professor to faint. He was rushed to the hospital because of that. Class ran away again leaving the two by themselves.

JINGYU

Jingyu was playing a game on his phone just to pass time. Jingyu saw Wei Zhou stirred in his sleep and he was waiting for him to wake up. Like lightning Wei Zhou bolted up from his seat. Jingyu was shocked but he just raised his eyebrow. Wei Zhou then tossed and turned knocking his stuff over.

Jingyu was looking strangely at Wei Zhou seeing he was acting as he was still sleeping. So he got up walking to face him. But something shocked him. Wei Zhou had his eyes closed and there were tears streaming down his face. Jingyu then reached out to wipe his tears away when Wei Zhou spring up.

Jingyu didn't flinch when Wei Zhou buried his face in the crock of his neck. All he did was rub his hand in a soothing way. He knew something was wrong and he didn't need to question it. This kept happening to them for some reason. Luckily no one was in their classroom or the other classrooms next to them.  Basically that part of the building was abandoned because of fear. The students were scared because of the stories they heard of both Jingyu and Wei Zhou acting all friendly.

Jingyu wrapped his hands around Wei Zhou almost squeezing him too hard. Wei Zhou buried himself deeper in Jingyu's arms oblivious to this fact. Jingyu gently rocked side to side thinking maybe it could help.

For a few minutes they stayed like that, no one spoke. Jingyu didn't mind but no matter how much he tells himself it's normal, his heart was screaming that this was never normal from the start. Jingyu closed his eyes as he laid his head on Wei Zhou's soft hair. But then he heard him mumble something.