I got on my elbows, "I didn't leave you, Harry." I said as calmly as I could. I gently put my hand to his shoulder, to reassure him that I was telling the truth.

"You did. I had to sit next to the devil's twins." Harry said. "But there gone now so it's alright."

"What do you mean?" I asked him worriedly. Has Harry killed them?

"It's just you and I." Harry replied, with a smirk plastered on his face. He pushed a strand of hair behind my ear, and I decided to avoid eye contact.

"I even got rid of Carlos." Harry whispered.

"What did you do Harry? Who's Carlos?" I asked. I put my hand to my mouth to cover my internal screams.

"Nothing baby. Just know the first girl was lucky, the second wasn't and that Carlos, well Carlos..." Harry says, then kissed my cheek."He's the one that led you to the back room, stupid bastard."

I gasped. My mind began to wonder on what Harry possibly did to them. I shivered thinking he might've tortured them... I mean he could of. Harry then sat up on the bed, his feet touching the floor. I used this silent moment to distance myself from him and to just get out of this room, away from his drunken state.

"I need a glass of water." I said, getting off the bed and quickly onto my feet. Harry grabbed my arm before I stood up, "Grab me a glass too, sweetheart. I hate having a dry mouth." He said, then gave me a wink.

I rolled my eyes, yet already for the hundredth time while meeting him. His inappropriate behavior will forever bother me. I turned away and got up from the bed, only to be pulled and dragged under Harry again.

"Did you roll your eyes at me?" He asked.

I looked into his eyes for guidance on deciding whether or not I should lie. His spark was gone and his usual light green hue was dark. Suddenly, I chose to lie.

I shook my head and winced as I felt Harry apply more pressure to my upper arm. "Gisele, I told you to never roll your eyes at me."

"I know," I said quietly.

"If you know, then why did you do it?"

"I don't know," I lied.

Harry finally let go if my arm and I was thankful to finally get up from under him. But Harry is as unpredictable as anyone I've ever met; he stood from the bed and quickly grabbed my ankles and pulled me to him. He sat on the edge of the bed and all of a sudden I laid on top of his lap. His knees slowly crushing my ribs.

He started to pet my hair. "Harry!" I shouted. I tried to get up but he kept his hands on my back, holding me down.

"Shhh, baby. Mr. Prince man is going to teach you a lesson."

"What on earth are you saying, Harry?" I asked him. Once I felt his large hand go up my robe and dress, tears started to form in my eyes. He pulled down my underwear but left it resting a little above the bend of my knees.

He continued to keep his hands in my hair, trying to 'soothe' me, unfortunately it didn't work and only made me realize that Harry is possibly a psychopath.

He put a hand over my bottom and started to rub it. He put his face low to my ear, "Didn't I tell you to not roll your eyes at me?"

As much as I wanted to shout and get up and tell him to back off, I couldn't. The only sound coming from my lips was a cry.

"I thought I lost you earlier, Gisele. You fucking scared me." Harry told me. It was then were I felt his hand urgently smack my bottom. I jolted forward, as the pain shot through my body.