Jingyu didn't have time to process what was happening because when he finally reached out to stop Wei Zhou he was already too late. The door was already shut and only the broken smile Wei Zhou gave was the only thing on his mind.

"Hello…." Jingyu's phone vibrated and instinctively answered it without checking who was calling him.

"Are you coming....?" He hesitated for a second but realized he had already come this far.

"Yeah." He hung up but his eyes were still glued to the door. Jingyu gave a sigh before walking towards the elevator. Before the elevator doors closed he gave out another sigh and said….

I'm sorry ZhouZhou...

I hope this was worth it...

Mino POV

"That bastard hung up on me." Mino looked at his phone pissed because he was about to tell him something important.

"Well, you did deserve it." Mino immediately turned around with a serious look on his face. But it didn't last long because he can never get mad at someone who stole his heart. So when their eyes met, a big grin was plastered in Mino's face.

"You are lucky I love you." Mino gazed at the person in front of him like he was the most precious and rare treasure in the world.

"I am lucky because someone like you ever loved someone like me." Mino can't help but break into another grin that looked like it was the first time he ever heard him say it.

"You are everything to me and never forget that. I am the luckiest man alive because you are here with me." Mino wrapped his arms around his beloved lover’s waist and gazed lovingly at his beautiful eyes.

"No, I'm lucky...." His beloved wrapped his arms around Mino's neck pulling him closer until their nose were touching.

"You know…. We can do this all day... Because I am the lucky one here…." They both can't help but grin wider and laughing at what they are arguing about. But before their lips could touch….

***Cough***Cough***

"Uummm…. I hate to ruin your moment sirs….? Uummm but your table is ready." Both of them looked at the waitress who was blushing from embarrassment from what she was seeing. They forgot they were in a restaurant and slowly let go of each other. When Mino looked around, he noticed that people were staring at them as he was entwined his fingers with his lover that was now bright red from embarrassment.

"Ok, this way sirs...." As the waitress was guiding them to their table. Mino can't help but look at his lover lovingly and a smile to match because he was so happy.

"So what do you want to order?" Mino asked while he was looking at the menu and then back at his lover with a raised eyebrow.

"I don't know…. It looks really expensive...." He replied then both broke into a laughing fit.

"Damn…. That never gets old…. Hahaha…." Mino tried to calm himself down while the waitress they were with looked really lost.

"Guys... Stop tormenting my new employee." Mino immediately smiled because he finally saw the girl he was waiting for.

"It's ok Rikka, you can go. I can handle this."