Zane x Reader~Rejections! PT.2

"Mr. Borg."you announce, walking into his office.

The smiling male walked to you, his hands folded on his lap.

"How can I help you Y/N?"

"I believe there is something wrong with my circuits."

"Oh dear, when did all of this start happening?"he questions, wheeling to his toolbox.

"Ever since Zane Julien said he 'Love'd me."you state bluntly, causing Mr. Borg to stop what he is doing and facepalm.

"There is nothing wrong with your circuits Y/N."he chuckles, patting your back."You are in love with him."

"Is that even possible?"you ask."I am a machine."

"Now now now, don't say that."

"My statement was factual. I am a machine. How can I love him back?"

"I know you refuse to believe what I am saying. But please, you do have the ability to love. You just haven't felt it until you met Zane. Y/N, you are confused. You are unaware of the strange feeling. But trust me, you do love him."

You were silent. Mr. Borg did have a point. You have not experience love first hand. How would you know what love is until it is felt for the first time. Was this the first time? You couldn't handle your curiosity any longer. You hurried all the way back to Steep Wisdom. Ignoring the others' greeting towards you until you saw Zane. He was training in the back, meditating on his bamboo mat. His eyes opened once he noticed someone's presence behind him. Zane turned around to face you with a hopeful expression.

"I accept."you say.

"Pardon?"

"I accept your confession. Due to the fact I may be in love with you as well." 

In a flash Zane ran up to you and pulled your metallic build into his arms.

"Thank you Y/N! I love you!"he says with glee, pecking your cheek before pulling away and blushing bright red.

"I...love you too Zane."