Ash x Reader

"Hey Y/N! How's our baby sis doing?"

You turn around face palming at your older siblings. Why do they love babying you so much.

"Hey Kai! Hi Nya!"you reply happily none the less.

They walk up to you and hug you tightly. Sensei told you that you too had the power of fire like your brother Kai. But, unlike him you had the power of water as well as wind. Makes sense if you think about it, water plus fire equals steam which is a form of air. With that you were training to become the Master of Fire and Water AND Wind with Kai and Nya. You were a pretty fast learner too since you were more patient then your bro and you accepted failure unlike your sister. And ever since Morro reversed from evil to good he's been teaching you a few things as well. Today you just came back from a trip to your father's blacksmith shop for a few weeks. You were glad to be back home.

"Hey motor mouth!"you giggle high fiveing Jay.

"You better get ready to party Y/N! It starts in a few hours."he chuckles.

"Cool."you smile walking into you and Nya's room at Steep Wisdom.

You start unpacking and all of a sudden drop your diary on the floor and didn't notice. Nya picked it up only to find that it was already open to see a drawing of Ash.

"What the hell?"she giggles.

"Wha-?"

You turn around to see Nya holding your diary, laughing and reading through your journal entries.

"Dear Diary, I hope senpai likes me back?! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"she laughs dropping your diary in the process.

"Stop laughing before I grab this pen and stab you in the throat."you grunt picking up your diary with a tomato red face.

You did like Ash. A lot. You've only talked to him once and that was because you were in an argument with him.

"You should just tell him. It would be adorable."she giggles.

"But, he's so...ARGH I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN HIM IN WORDS!"you cry slamming your head into your pillow.

"Okay. He's coming to the party though."

"Wait what?"you gasp."I need to get ready."

"It's in like...3 hours!"

"Yeah better early then never!"you giggle searching through your drawers.

"I don't think that's the right saying. Isn't it better late then ne-"

"Help me!"you cry grabbing your dresses.

Nya just rolls your eyes and starts helping you.

~2 Hours Later~

"Done!"you giggle.

You were wearing a sparkly grey dress that reached your knee and had one extended sleeve. You put on your black flats and a silver choker. Your hair was curled and up in a side ponytail.

"Am I...okay?"you ask Nya who wore a red dress that reached the ground.

"You look amazing sis. And if Ash doesn't like you back then...I'll get Kai to kill him. Or I'll just do it myself."she chuckles moving your bangs to the side.

"So what now? We have an hour left."you sigh sitting on your bed.

"We could...see if everything is ready."

"Na, I don't want to come out of my room this early."

"Okay, you could help me."she chuckles.

"Oh, oh yeah!"you giggle.