Eyezor x Reader

"Hey Y/N! Wake up! WAKE UP! WAKE THE SHIT UP!!!"

You blinked a few times before your eyes were able to focus in the bright light. You saw B/F/N tapping her foot impatiently. She was all dressed up. And not in all the sub-formal junk, it was formal. Like REALLY formal. A dress and everything from makeup to heels. 

"Good morning to you too."you yawn tapping your best friend's head."Why're you all dressed up?"

"Don't you remember?"she sighs as you shake your head no."Fine. Don't you remember Chen's Noodle House? That weird place. Yeah, they're hosting a HUGE party. And they were searching for a few journalists to spread the news. Aka, you and me."

"Do I really need to be fancy?"you grunt.

"Yep."B/F/N smiles."I finally have the chance to see you in a dress."

"Excuse me, but I love my jeans."you chuckle finding a few clothes.

You grab your clothes and started getting ready. No thoughts going through your mind about what kind of party this was actually going to be.

~After Getting Ready~

"Do I look okay?"you ask looking at yourself in the mirror.

"You look great. Now come one! The party's gonna start without us!"laughs your friend walking outside to get the car ready.

You were wearing a dress with a f/c top half and a silver-glittered skirt, silver heels, and your hair was done up in a bun. Your make up was barley even noticed, though it did still seem to give your eyes a small burst of color and uniqueness. You grabbed your notebook and walked through the door, and sat in the passenger seat.

"Are you excited for the party?"B/F/N asks as she starts driving.

"No. It's gonna be so boring. I mean, all we're going to do there is watch and write. A boring dinner party with snobby rich people. 'Oh, there goes Chen as he eats one of his own famous noodles!' I mean, who wants to read that?!"you rant.

"Well, when you become CEO remember me."she smiles as she pulls into the parking lot.

You calmly walk out of the parking lot and opened the huge door. You braced yourself for waiters, fancy food, and boring decorations but instead you saw balloons, streamers, confetti, and people laughing and talking so loudly that no one would even care. Basically madness...but in a good way.

"Welcome."you looked to your right and saw a dude with...a glass eye? He looked at you confused before something clicked."Yeah, it's glass."

"T-Thanks."You suddenly felt bad for staring"What's your name?"

"It's Eyezor. And you're Y/N L/N. My boss made me learn about everyone before letting them in."he chuckles.

"Woah-"you were cut off by two dudes who had similar tattoos to Eyezor.

"Guys! The boss want us to play a game!"screams one.

"7 Minutes in Heaven!"yells the other.

"Minons."sighs Eyezor facepalming.

"Actually the name is Kapau and Chope."they say in unison."You can go first Eyesore."

"What did you call me?"Eyezor steams.

"Woah! Let's just play the game, K."you say.

Eyezor grabs a name from the bowl on the counter pretty pissed off.

"Y/N."he calls as he walks into the closet.

You shrug your shoulders and follow him in. The door shuts and you stared into the faint glint of his glass eye.

"What were you going to say back there?"he asks.

"Oh, yeah...I was going to ask what else you know."you say.

"All, I got was your name. Your age. And you position. But, I've learned something new about you."

"And what would that be?"you chuckle.

"That you're beautiful."he whispers.

You tried to hide your faint blush but it took the best of you and spread from ear to ear.

"N-No. I'm not."you stutter.

Were you actually starting to get feelings for this guy you just met?!

"I'm serious. You ARE beautiful. You're nice, and kind. And funny. Not like those two dimwits out there."he grunts.

"Come on. You have to admit. They're pun was pretty funny. Eyezor, and Eyesore can sound the same."you giggle.

You thought Eyezor would snap a comeback at you instead you heard a deep laugh and your body suddenly pressed up against the wall.

"You shouldn't make fun of my name Y/N."he chuckles into your ear."You're so innocent. Let's see how innocent you really are once I'm done with you."

Your lips met his in a flash...just as fast as the door slamming open.

"Take it! Take it!"screams Chope.

"I am! I am!"shouts Kapau.

"You dimwits!!!"screams Eyezor running from the closet as he chases the two troublemakers.

"You're the dimwit here."you whisper as you walked back to your squealing best friend.