Skylor x Reader

This was suggested by NinjagoPhoenixNinja! :) Let's try something...new.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Y/N! It's your turn!"laughs Lloyd.

He hands you the bag. You turn your head and put your hand into the bag. You felt something flat and rectangular shaped. You pulled your hand out of the bag to see a Mr. Chen's Noodle House business card. You look up to see Skylor with the same confused look on each other's faces.

"Into the closet you two!"chuckles Cole.

"Fine."sighs Skylor.

"Seriously?"you groan.

You and Skylor walk yourselves to the closet Kai shuts the door and locks it. There was a quiet silence. You knew that you and her didn't want anything to happen in here.

"What do you want to talk about?"you ask Skylor bored out of your mind.

"Hmm...Did you know that I was thinking of a new name for the restaurant?"she chuckles.

"What did you have in mind?"you ask.

"Since my father is gone I don't know if it would be smart to keep it as Mr. Chen's Noodle House. If I don't get an idea soon I'll need to call it Ms. Skylor's Noodle House."she giggles.

"Or Mrs.!"you laugh."Kai has the goods for you."

"Shut up!"she jokes playfully punching your arm."But, that isn't a terrible idea."

"Yeah! But please don't call it Puffy Potsticker Plaza. Please, Dareth will be drooling over you and that will lead to a punch in the face from Kai."you smirk.

"Do you like Dareth?"she chuckles.

"No! He's just funny-ish but, I still don't like him for some reason. But, I do have a HUGE crush on C/N (crushes name)."you giggle.

"You go girl!"she cheers.

The door opens and all the guys are looking at you two disappointed. You were about to walk out the door until you were blocked by Cole.

"Ladies, we aren't letting you out with out seeing some action."he chuckles.

"But, we're just friends."says Skylor.

"As Cole said you aren't getting out until we see some action."smirks Kai.

Skylor gives him the 'you are fucking kidding me look' but still rolls her eyes and faces me.

"Do you just want to get this over with?"you ask.

"Yeah..."she breaths.

She leans in and kisses you roughly as you pull her closer. Her bust rubbing against yours and the way both of your lips were moving in sync made it nearly impossible to hold in a moan. You too pull away quickly looking at the guys. Kai and Cole were holding smirking, Jay was covering Lloyd's eyes and Zane just looked confused. None the less while you and Skylor were walking back to your seats you noticed little tents in each of the ninja's pants.

"Damn perverts."whispers Skylor.

"Yeah."you chuckle.