Cyrus Borg x Reader

"This is crazy."you chuckle.

"Y/N, are you going to participate in this activity?"asks PIXAL.

"Come on Y/N!"pleads Nya."You don't need to kiss anyone!"

You roll your eyes and stand up.

"Fine."you smile.

You were at a party at Borg Tower. For...something, you didn't really know the reason for the party. All you were told was, 'Y/N! You're going to the party with PIXAL and I!' and now you're here. You walked into the large foyer where the Ninja, Skylor, you, PIXAL, and Nya sat in a circle. You looked around and saw that the only other person was Cyrus, and he was sitting on a table with a laptop.

"Hey! Mr. Borg! Do you want to play 7 Minutes in Heaven with us?"asks Jay silently fanboying.

"Would that make you happy Jay?"chuckles Cyrus."Fine, just one game."

Cyrus rolls his wheel chair over to the circle and everyone writes down their names on slips of paper before putting them all into a bowl. You couldn't help but glance at Cyrus every now and then. You didn't know when you started liking him. You guessed it was when you first met...a few months ago. It was like the heartache was building up inside of you, yet you didn't have the courage to go up to him and tell him your feelings. You stared at the bowl in front of you and stared at Nya questionably.

"You first Y/N."she smiles.

You take out a random slip of paper and read it aloud. Silently choking at the name.

"Cyrus."

Cyrus rolls over to you and puts his hand out. You hide your blush and take his hand as he leads you to an empty storage room. You let go of his hand and leaned against the wall next to him. It was like you couldn't even think straight. Cyrus was so close, yet so far away. You would try building up the courage and open your mouth only to have your doubts destroy your thoughts every time.

'What if he rejects me?'

'Will he really like me? Not out of pity, but out of love?'

You close your eyes and a silent, frustrated tear slips down your cheek. Little did you know that the tear would fall onto the hand of Cyrus. He flinched before noticing your head bowing low.

"Y/N?"he asks nudging your arm."A-...Are you crying?"

You look into his light green eyes before looking away and rubbing your eyes.

"N-No."you whisper, trying to hide the small crack in your voice.

You turned back toward him after you composed yourself and smiled at him.

"I'm fine. I promise."

He looked at you skeptically before putting his hand on yours. The blush you tried to hide finally revealed itself and Cyrus noticed, blushing slightly himself.

"You don't need to lie to me Y/N. I won't think less of anyone who cries."he chuckles.

"Thanks."you smile.

"Honestly, I don't know why a beautiful, happy girl like you would need to cry."he whispers.

It took a few seconds for you to register what Cyrus just said. You studied his face closely seeing his slightly red face in the dark made your heart skip a beat.

"Did you say I was beautiful?"you ask.

You didn't even notice as both your faces inched closer and closer with every word you spoke. Your lips were nearly touching when Cyrus spoke.

"Yes Y/N."

Your soft pink lips touch his own and it was like the world stopped. You needed to bend down slightly to get comfortable, and he reached his strong arms out to caress you soft h/c hair. One of the perks of being in a wheel chair you guess. Your hands rested on his shoulders and Cyrus' own snake down to your waist. You sat on his lap, making sure not hurt him. You hands tugged at his pitch black hair and his tongue grazed over your bottom lip, asking for access. You opened willingly and lightly moaned as he made sure nowhere was left untouched. The kiss got fierce, and your shirt was halfway unbuttoned until...

"Hey guys! We're opening the door in a minute! So don't be naked!"called Cole.

"Damn..."sighs Cyrus."I love you Y/N."

"I love you too Cyrus."

You two fixed up each other's appearances before the door opened. Kai, Cole, Jay, and Lloyd were snickering, trying to suppress the sexual whistles from coming out of their mouths. Skylor, Nya, and PIXAL looked like they were going to have a mini fangirl heart attack. Zane looked at all of them with pertinent questions erupting from his mouth.

"What did you do in there Senpai?"chuckles Jay patting Cyrus' back playfully before winking at you.

"I would rather not broadcast it."blushes Cyrus.

"Me neither."you chuckle."But, Cyrus isn't the innocent man you think he is."