General Cryptor x Reader

Suggested by NinjagoPhoenixNinja! Let me attempt to write this shall we. Sorry this took so long to make.

____________________________________________________________________________________

"Y/N."says Pixal.

"Yes Pixal?"you ask.

You were a nindroid. You and Pixal were 'best friends' as what Nya calls you. You thought it met that you two were very close friends. Which was true. Pixal was dating Zane. Zane was like a big brother to you. He was always there to protect you from harm. You were at a party with all of your allies...and then some. You couldn't help but feel as if your eyes were being forced to watch an 'ally'...General Cryptor. Sensei says that the only way to make friends is to forgive and forget. You understood but Zane was always watching him to make sure nothing happened.

"The ninja have invited us to play a game called 7 Minutes in Heaven."exclaims Pixal.

"I will play."you smile and follow the Ninja to a room with the Ninja and some of their friends. 

Cryptor was leaning against the wall in the corner looking fairly bored.

"Y/N you go first."says Skylor handing you a bag.

This game was pretty self-explanatory so you put your hand into the bag and pull out the first slip of paper you touched. Skylor reads it with her mouth agape.

"Um...General Cryptor. It's your turn."

You get shoved into the closet with Cryptor following close behind you. The door shuts. You turn on a flash light in your arm and look around to find where he was. You felt your cheeks heat up when you feel someone's arm snake around your waist.

"Hello Y/N."he whispers.

"Um, h-hello General Cryptor."you stutter."Can you let go of me?"

"Why would I do that?"he chuckles.

His mask was down to reveal a face similar to Zane's. He was based on Zane in the beginning wasn't he.

"Isn't this part of the game?"he asks brushing his lips against your metallic neck.

The feeling was indescribable. You cheeks heated up at the touch. He turns you around and kisses your lips. You were unsure of what to do but soon moved you lips in sync with his. You felt his tongue lick your bottom lip. You were didn't know what to do until he pinches your side making you gasp. He takes the moments to shot his tongue into your mouth. Much to your dismay he pulls away smirking at your now flustered face.

"You know Y/N. I think I may have developed feelings for you."

"I think I may have developed feeling for you too."you blush."Nya says it is 'love' but I do not understand."

"Neither do I but, I do not want it to go away."

This makes you smile. He was actually being nice for once. You take his hand just as the doors open. Zane was standing there with his shurikens in his hands ready to attack at any given moment. The couch was on it's side where the rest of the people in the party were hiding from Zane's soon to be rage.

"Do not worry. It is alright Zane."you smile.

He nods and you and Cryptor two walk out of the closet hand in hand.