Evil Child Lloyd X Child Reader

You walked into the Bounty to visit your friend Lloyd. Sure he could be mean, but he was also entertaining at times.

"Hey Y/N!"

You turn around to see Lloyd in his signature skeleton hoodie.

"Sup Lloyd."you greet.

"The guys are playing 7 Minutes in Heaven. Wanna play?"he smirks.

"Sure...but aren't they like 18?"you giggle.

"You'll need to see this."he chuckles.

He grasps you hand making you blush and drags you into the living room to see the ninja. Only smaller. You were standing there with your mouth hanging open.

"What. HAPPENED?!?!"you scream.

"Let's just say my father did this."summarizes Lloyd.

"Okay...YAY! I can finally do this!"

You run up to Kai and give him a good noogie.

"HEY! You messed up my hair! Why did you do that!"he shouts.

Kai grunts and fixes his hair. Cole takes the bag and starts walking up to you.

"I was always to short to do that to you."you chuckle.

"Anyway, pick a thing."says Cole covering the top of his head so you wouldn't do the same to him.

You stuff your hand into the bag and you feel something round covered in plastic. You pull it out to see a jawbreaker. Candy? Only on person would put that in.

"Come on Y/N."Lloyd smirks.

You follow Lloyd into the closet and the door closes.

"7 Minutes start now!"shouts Kai.

There was an awkward silence that felt like it was choking you. You liked Lloyd but, he was too crazy to even think about girls.

"Can I have my jawbreaker back?"asks Lloyd.

"Nope!"you joke.

"Give it back!"he laughs.

You pop it into your mouth before he even got it.

"To bad! It's in my mouth!"you giggle.

"So!"he chuckles.

Lloyd pins you against the wall and kisses you...on the mouth! He slips his tongue in and searches for the jawbreaker. You try to fight it but Lloyd finds it and slips it back into his mouth.

"Haha! I got it!"he laughs."You should've seen your face!"

You two fall onto the floor laughing your heads off. Then you realize what just happened.

"Lloyd?"you breath."Why did you kiss me?"

"Um...I- uh. I-I like you Y/N."he stutters.

"Really?"you ask.

"Really, really. I like you a lot."he smiles.

"I like you too."you smile.

The door opens and the guys looked down at you two confused. You and Lloyd stand up and start walking over to the couch. But before you sat down you tugged Lloyd's collar and kissed his cheek. His face turn tomato red and the guys just looked at you like you were insane. But, you didn't care. You loved the little trouble maker too much.