Clouse x Reader

"Misako!"you call.
You walked through the woodland forest looking for Misako. She was studying as usual. Unlike you she didn't like parties. Yeah, parties. Chen was throwing you all a party for Garmadon's new title, Lord Garmadon. Surprise surprise he happened to invite Wu. You were Chen's apprentice, also the messenger. You weren't much of a fighter either. You heard a twig snap and you spin your head around to see Misako.
"Hi Y/N."she greets cheerfully.
"Hi! I'm here to tell you that you're invited to Chen's party. Garmadon's gonna be there."you smirk.
You knew all about the letter. You found it pretty amusing how her feelings were so easy to tamper with.
"Y-Yeah. I'll come."she blushes.
"Okay, the party starts at 7. Bye!"you chuckle.
You turn around and walk out of the forest into a Sakura tree clearing. You walked up the hill and politely knocked on the door. Garmadon pulls it open and smiles at you. You smile back and walk past him. You went to your room and started getting ready for the party.
~7:00~
You walked out of your room wearing an f/c blouse and a white skirt. You were wearing converse wedges and jingly earnings. This party was pretty casual but you wanted to impress a certain someone. Clouse. You happened to know magic and you and him always loved to play a few pranks on Garmadon. He was like your best friend. Nothing more.
"Y/N. The party is going just as planned I see."laughs Chen.
"Yes it is Master Chen."you smile.
"Good that is very good. Please see to it that our guests play the party game we planned."he chuckles.
You nod and Chen walks by. He was the type of person who loved parties. Fun, fun, fun, fun he says. You called over every one to play 7 Minutes In Heaven. You planned the games, hoping that you would get Clouse.
"Y/N, do you want to go first?"asks Wu.
"Sure."you sigh.
You put your hand into the bag and grab a random peice of paper. You open it up and read the name aloud.
"Clouse."
You suddenly get pushed into the closet by a now cackling Garmadon. Clouse follows close behind you and the door slams shut.
"Hello Y/N."
"Hi Clouse."
You and him stand in silence for a while.
"I know you like me."he blurts out suddenly.
"H-How?"you gasp.
"I used a spell on the bag. If you liked me back then you would get my name."he explains.
"You just said 'liked me back'. So you like me too."you smirk.
"You're a clever one Y/N."
You giggle and kiss him fully on the lips. His eyes widen to the size of golf balls but slowly fluttered shut into the kiss. It was a soft, yet sweet kiss. But, it all needed to end. The door opens and everyone is looking at the two of you bewildered. You shrug it off and walk out of the closet. At least that's what you would do in embarrassing situations.
"I love you Y/N."whispers Clouse.
"Love you too."