The Hair Gel~Kai's P.O.V~

I watch as Y/N puts her hand into the bowl. I couldn't help but be curious. She pulls out my hair gel.

"You've got me Y/N." I say to her.

She turns around and looks at me and blushes. She's cute when she does that.

"~Okay no more talking! Get into the closet!~"sang Cole.

I got shoved into the closet with Y/N and there was darkness in the room. It was pretty small and I could feel her next to me. This was my chance.

"So...Y/N...can I ask you something?" I ask.

"Sure...anything." she responds.

"I really like this girl. She's the most beautiful girl in the world. But I don't know if she likes me back." I confess.

"Of course she'd like you back! Who wouldn't?" she says.

I smile and take a deep breath. I let it all out.

"That girl is you." I say.

"Really?" she asks sounding a bit surprised.

I feel my cheeks get pink. I swear it was completely quiet for a second and I started to freak out. I knew she didn't feel the same.

"Its okay if you don't feel the sam-mmff." I start.

I feel her soft kiss on my lips and I stare wide eye but then I close my eyes. I feel her smile I smirk and shove her to the wall. Kissing her harder. I feel her arms around my neck then one moving through my hair. I knew she liked it. I lick her bottom lip and she obediently opens and I shot my tounge through. I rub her back and hear her moan and she draws me closer. This is perfect. But the door just had to open! The light fills the room.

"Whoa, ho, ho Kai! Times up!" giggles Jay.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Cole and Lloyd broke down on the floor and started laughing hysterically.

Y/N and my walk out of the closet and sit on the couch. I look at her and she looks at me.

"We should finish that sometime." I say looking into her eyes.

I see her blush that cute blush of hers. I felt warm and happy on the inside. That truly was heaven to me.