Soul Archer x Reader

"Y/N! We're playing 7 Minutes In Heaven! Come on!"called Skylor from the living room.

You just grunted in reply and kept reading your book. You sat outside the steps of Steep Wisdom ignoring everyone talking inside. You weren't really a people person so to speak. You would prefer to stay at home an watch some anime, read some manga, watch some buzz feed...basically what your friends would do. But today it was different. For your friends that was. They felt a little more social and happy, basically dragging you to the party the Ninja hosted. You were expecting a full blown party with drinks, craziness, all that stuff. But all you saw were people talking in fancy clothing saying, 'Oh, really? Wow! Cool! I wish I was there!' And all that crap. Nothing interesting happened at all. No feels. No nothing. Skylor stepped outside and raised her eyebrow.

"Are you coming or what?"she asks.

"Pfft, it's not interesting at all."you say.

"Well, there's some dudes in there you might find interesting. Grow some balls for once and meet new people!"she laughs patting your back.

"I don't see why people say 'grow some balls'. They should say 'get a vagina'. Those things can take a pounding."you state still reading your books.

"Well! You're feisty, yet very quiet at times...you're perfect for this guy I know!"she chuckles nervously."Come on! Nothing bad will happen...probably."

You looked up at her both annoyed but...intrigued. There was a glint of curiousness in your eyes and you slowly made up your mind.

"Fine."

You stand up and walk into the cramped living room with Skylor and this guy...well. Maybe it was a guy. He was invisible alright. Maybe he would join into the game soon. (Hint. Hint. Hint. Wink. Wink.) You stood there while everyone was getting the game ready. Skylor wrote your name on a slip and placing it into the crazed pile of names in a bowl. 

"Y/N should go first!"suggest Lloyd.

"Okay..."you say, your voice wavering for a second.

You grab a random slip of paper and read it aloud. Not hesitating because you barely even knew the guy.

"Soul Archer."

The were gasps all around the room and you were shoved into the closet with barely any force needed. A glowing form entered the room and the door was shut.

"You all do know I could just walk through this door right?"grunted the guy.

"Stay in there! We have water!"called Skylor.

"Dammit."he sighs.

Soul Archer turns to you, you could finally see him clearly in the dark. He was wearing a mask slightly similar to the ninja with a purplish, greenish tint. There was a bow in left hand and a sheath of arrows strapped to his back.

"So...is this cosplay or are you a real ghost?"you giggle waving your hand through his body making him flinch slightly.

"I am a ghost. I don't know what stupid thing you people call 'cosplay'."he snaps pushing your hand away.

"You're like a rude version of Zane!"you laugh."And did I tickle you?"

"N-No."he stutters."J-J...SHUT UP!"

"Aw, that's adorable!"you chuckle.

"Mortals..."he whispers rubbing his temples.

"Ghosts."you mimic.

You two stay there waiting for the door to open. It was a very awkward silence for half the time.

"You do know you could float through the wall right?"you say pointing to the wall opposing the door.

"The Ninja set up traps on the outside so we don't terrorize a few villages while they're distracted."he explains."The Cursed Realm is nonexistent, and I do not want to be the first ghost to find out where the leftovers go."

"Smart."you sigh."So...how's life?"

"What life?"

"Touche."

"I know you may think I'm annoying but...just listen. I think you are a very nice maiden."he replies.

"Pfft, great compliment."you giggle.

"I mean it. You're very...punctual. That and you're not afraid of me."

"Why would I be afraid of you?! You're like a walking lantern!"

"With a bow."he corrects.

"Well, I think you're nice too. Can we be friends at the very least?"you ask.

"What you want to be more?"he blushes.

"Maybe...maybe not..."you smile.

The door opens and the others are waiting there with water buckets.

"Guys, get rid of the buckets. And seriously! Water traps outside?"you chirp punching Kai in the arm.

"What water traps?"asks Kai rubbing his sore arm.

"That water traps outside silly! The ones that kept Soul Archer inside the closet with me."you beamed pointing toward the trees.

"We do not have traps there."answers Zane.

"Wait..."

You turn toward Soul Archer as he nervously rubs the back of his neck.

"You sneaky bastard."you smile."You wanted to spend time with me."

"Pfft, mortals."