Ghost Cole x Reader

"Hey dudes!"you call from the entrance of Steep Wisdom.
There wasn't an answer so you just decide to go inside. All of a sudden you heard a battle cry and a bunch of wooden catuplets popped up.
"Fire!!!"
You turned around and got pelted with dozens of water ballons. The ninja came out from behind a few catapults in the front. They looked pretty surprised to see you soaking wet.
"Oh, sorry Y/N. We were waiting for someone else."Jay chuckles nervously.
"It's fine. Where's Nya? I need to dry off."you grunt moving your wet hair away from your face.
"She's busy training."says Kai.
You nod and look to the side to see a dude with an eye patch and brown hair.
"Who's that?"you ask.
They guy turns to face you and flashes a genuine grin.
"The name's Ronin. Nice to meet ya Y/N."he smiles.
"Wait how do you know my name?"you ask.
"You're the only person Cole ever talks about. Something tells me he has the hots for ya."he smirks.
A bright blush fills your face as Ronin chuckles and walks back to his post. You looked around to see that Cole wasn't there. Sensei came back out of the shop and turned to face the ninja.
"There is no sign of Morro in a while. You may take a break. Just this once. Hello Y/N."he states and walks back into the tea shop.
"YES!"they quietly cheer.
"Hey, Y/N. Wanna play a game?"asks Kai.
"Um...what kind of game?"you ask back.
"7 Minutes In Heaven."chuckles Jay."You in? I'm gonna get Nya.
"Sure."you sigh.
You walk into the tea shop and grabbed a towel from the closet . You were pretty dry by now so it wasn't needed after a while. The rest of the ninja walked in. You already knew Cole was a ghost, that was the reason why you wanted to visit the ninja. You did have a crush on Cole. There were signs that showed that he liked you back but, you never believed it. He was too...perfect. Zane handed you a bag filled with their names. You silently crossed your fingers that you would get Cole. You put your hand in the bag and pulled out a piece of paper. You pull it open and read it aloud.
"Cole."you smile.
Cole stands up desperately trying to hide the bright blush that was appearing on his face. You walk into the closet and Kai closes the door. Col's ghost body gave off a faint glow in the darkness.
"Hiya Cole!"you giggle.
"H-Hey Y/N."he stutters.
Silence fills the room as you both thought of who would make the first move.
"Y/N. I know you might not feel this way towards me, but I really like you. I don't care if I'm a ghost anymore and I hope you feel the same way."he confesses.
"Aw, Cole you're adorable! I like you too."you giggle.
You lean in and tried to kiss his check only to pass through his body.
"Let me."he smirks.
He leans in this time kissing you fully on the lips. You felt his lips on yours catching you off guard. His ghostly form started to become slightly more human to the touch. The kiss was soft and sweet. The door opened and everyone gasped.
"Close the door! Close the door! CLOSE THE DOOR!"screams Jay.
You and Cole pull away and walk out the door hand in hand.