Child Jay x Child Reader

"Y/N! Where are you?"calls Nya.

"I'm right here!"you shout from your bedroom.

You were in the middle of Y/F/V (Your/Favorite/Videogame)!

"Thank god! Anyway, follow me Sensei wants you to watch the ninja while we go to the tea shop."she explains.

"Why? Aren't they supposed to watch ME?"you ask.

"You'll need to see this."she chuckles.

You groan but still turn off your game and follow Nya to the living room. You gasp at the sight. The ninja are smaller! You walk up to Zane and poke is face.

"May I ask what you are doing?"he asks in his high pitched voice.

"I wanted to see if I'm hallucinating."you say."Why are you short?"you ask.

"Do we need to tell the story again?!"groans Kai.

"Never mind! I don't want to listen to this. I'll watch them."you smile.

Nya smiles and walks out the door and onto her motorcycle. In the background you could hear Sensei laughing. He really does love riding on motorcycles doesn't he?

"Do you want to play a game?"asks Kai bored out of his mind.

"Sure. I heard about this game called 7 Minutes in Heaven."says Lloyd."Do you know how to play?"

"Yeah! Lets go!"you cheer.

You put in your bracelet and the guys put in their things.

"I'll be waiting in the closet."you smile.

You walk into the closet and try to make yourself comfortable. The carpeted floors felt weird and soft under your feet. Even when no one was in here you felt the air stifle. The door opens and someone knocks into you. The door closed and you felt a tiny shock making you yelp.

"S-Sorry Y/N."stutters Jay.

"That's okay."you sigh.

You and Jay stand in silence for a while. Then you had a devious plan form in your head. You quietly rub your socks against the floor gaining an electric charge. Then you reach your hand out and shock Jay in the arm.

"OW! Y/N!"he screeches."Let's see how you like it!"

You and Jay ended up being shocked dozens of times. At the ends you and Jay were leaning against the wall out of breath.

"They really need to change the flooring in here."you giggle.

"Really? I like the carpeting."he chuckles.

You smile and kiss his cheek. Even in the closet you could notice his blushing face.

"I really like you Jay."you smile.

"I really like you too Y/N."

He hugs you tightly and kisses your cheek. Soon the door opens. You walk out only to hear snickers from the guys.

"What?"you ask.

"Y-Your hair!"laughs Kai.

You feel your hair to realize that it was sticking up in random places.  You quickly soften it down with your face bright red.

"Kai...you have 10 seconds to run."you giggle.

Fear strikes Kai's face as he runs out of the room. You start the countdown but before you run after Kai you kiss Jay's cheek on more time giggling at how cute he was when he was blushing.

"Kai prepare to die!"you shout running to find Kai.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Ninjago Season 5:

Preeminent: 5%
Morrow: 20%
Water Ninja: 5%
Ghost: 30%
Greenflame: 40%

This is my percentage capture on Ninjago Season 5. -_-