Child Cole x Child Reader

"Hey g-"you start.

Your mouth was hanging open and your eyes looked as if they were going to pop out of their sockets. The ninja are SMALL!

"What happened? You're...SMALL!!!"you scream. (Quote from Lloyd, Child's Play)

"Well, you were small longer so ha!"argues Kai.

"What...happened?"you ask.

You start poking Jay to see if you were seeing things.

"S-Stop! I-I'm ticklish! HAHAHAHA!"laughs Jay.

"Tell me what happened or prepare to die from laughter!"you joke.

"G-Garmadon u-used the M-Mega weapon...HAHAHA! ON US! NOW P-PLEASE STOP! I'M GONNA PEE!"screams Jay.

"Fine."you giggle."You guys are adorable!"you laugh.

You ruffle Cole's hair making him tomato red.

"Why did you want me to be here?"you ask.

"Nya said we needed to be watched while she went to find Sensei Wu. And we were wondering if you wanted to play 7 Minutes in Heaven with us."says Lloyd.

"Sure."you smile.

Zane hands me a bag filled with stuff. You turn your head and put your hand into the bag. You shifted around for a while until you felt something...strange. You take it out to see a crumbled up piece of cake.

"Cole! Gross!"you laugh and throw him the crumbled up cake which he ate anyway.

"Hey, cake is cake!"he laughs.

His voice was so high pitched when he's little. You walk into the closet with Cole and he closes the door behind him. Your hand brushed against Cole and you felt yourself turn crimson. 'What's wrong with me? Remember. He. Is. 18!'you think. You felt as if you liked Cole. You didn't feel this way toward him before. Probably because he was older than you before...all of this happened.

"Y/N."

"Yeah?"you ask.

"I think your really nice."he says.

"Thanks."you say.

I guess his flirting started back from the basics too.

"You know I never really though of how my feeling would change when I found out I was younger."he chuckles."I feel like I really like you."

"R-Really?"you stutter.

"Yeah, I think I like you."he says.

"I like you too."you smile.

You give him a quick kiss on the cheek and he returns by kissing yours. The door opens and you and Cole sit down on the floor near the couch.

"It looks like you two got some action."smirks Kai in his chipmunk voice.

"No!"you and Cole blush.

"Then what's that on your cheek?"laughs Zane.

You feel your cheek to find chocolate icing on your cheek.

"Dammit Cole. And Zane is your funny switch on?"you giggle.

"Yep! Hello my baby, hello my honey! Hello my rag time gaaaal! Send me a kiss by wiiiiiire!"Zane starts to sing and dance. It's even cuter when he's a kid. (Imagine that! XD ZANE'S SO CUTE!!!)

You and the ninja enjoy the night together as kids. But, no one enjoyed it more than you and Cole.