Neuro x Reader

"Happy Birthday Y/N!"cheered Skylor popping a small confetti canon on your sleeping form.

You rubbed your eyes and sat up.

"Did you really have to wake me up like that?"you chuckle.

"Hey, you're my roommate and bestie. Am I not allowed to wish you happy birthday?"she pouted.

"Fine. Thanks Skylor."you giggle hugging her.

"You better start getting ready!"she laughs.

"Ready? For what?"you yawn.

"I planned a party for you!"

You froze immediately. You were more of a bookworm. Everyone would usually see you holding a huge book and you wouldn't let go of it until you finished. You knew Skylor wanted you to break out of your shell but you were happy how you were. But, you knew you could be happier. You had a small crush on the Master of Mind, Neuro. He was similar to you in many ways. The way he always corrected people whenever they got something wrong about each other made you want to just, you know kiss him. You blush deep red at the thought. Kissing Neuro?! What the heck brain?!Skylor snapped her fingers in your face and smirked.

"You thinking about him again?"she giggles.

She was the only person who knew about your crush on Neuro. You sighed and threw a pillow at her.

"You know you could just tell him."

"He would just read my thoughts! I don't want him to do that! He'll think I'm just a weird stalker!"you groan rolling off the bed onto the wooden floor.

"Come on. You two would make an adorable couple. The party starts at four."

You sighed knowing you didn't have a choice.

~At 4:00~

You were walking out of the house wearing y/c dress and black flats. Your hair was put up and a simple straight ponytail and your arm held one, filled to the links, charm bracelet. You hop onto your black motorcycle and rode off to Borg Industries. Skylor said that PIXEL allowed everyone to come to Borg Industries since all the Masters were coming and so was Morro and Ronin. You were fine with him...you guess. He changed a lot ever since he thirsted to become the Green Ninja. You arrive at Borg Industries in record time. You walked in to see PIXEL, Skylor, Nya and Jay all there dressed up as well.

"How's my big brother doing?"you smile.

Jay turns around and hugs you tightly. And you give a quick hug back. You haven't seen him since the Tournament of Element which you declined to participate in so they just kidnapped you and forced you to watch as the others lose their powers. You had the power of lightning, since you were Jay's sister. Those sad and scary memories sent chills up your spine.

"Great! Happy Birthday sis!"he chuckles.

After a few more minutes the others come and catched up on things. Greeting you Happy Birthday as they see you. You looked around and saw Neuro standing by himself looking as if he was in deep thought. His grey tux fitted his body perfectly. You shook off the urge to walk up to him and talk to him since he'd read your mind first. Dang, he's so hard to talk too!

"Hey Y/N!"you turn around to see Turner face to face making you jump.

"Did I scare you?"he chuckles."The guys want to know if you want to play 7 Minutes in Heaven."he says flashing his wide smile of his.

"Yeah, why not."you giggle.

You and him walk into a storage room with closets all around you. A bag suddenly pops up in your face.

"Birthday girl goes first!"chuckles Skylor.

You dig your hand into it the bag and grabbed the first one you took hold of. You took it out of the bag only to have Skylor snatch it from you making you insanely curious. She frowned at first but just smiled right after.

Skylor P.O.V

Lloyd? Na, this isn't right.

~Back To 3rd Person~

"Okay Y/N and Neuro."she giggles.

She quickly tugs you and Neuro to a closet before any of you could object. Your face turns a little red but you quickly shake it off and walk into the closet. Neuro walked in right after. You tried your best to hide your feelings but of course you knew he would find out. The door slams shut.

"7 Minutes!"yelled Kai.

Neuro walked up close to you so only you two were only mere centimeters from each other. After a few moments he backed away with a small smirk on his face.

"So...you like me."he smirks with his monotoned voice that turned you into putty."Maybe that's a good thing."

You stood there a bit confused. But, you were knocked back into reality when you felt his body press against yours. Your back pushed against the wall as he pinned you down with one hand lifting both your hands above your head. He was unbelievably strong for someone who could read minds. He smirked even more when he read your taught and gave you a loving kiss. Your legs felt like jelly when he wrapped them around his waist. Neuro released you letting you crawl your fingers through his hair one tugging his collar every now and then. His hand went to you thighs helping you stay up. He licked your bottom lip and you playfully denied. He just chuckled and used his powers to send a soft shock through your brain. You gasped and he took the chance to explore your wet cavern. All of a sudden the door opened and both of you pulled away to see Ronin. He just chuckled and closed the door.

"I think they might need seven more minutes."

You two just smile and pull away.

'I love you Neuro.'you think.

"I love you too Y/N."he smiled.

Both of you walk out of the closet and continued playing the game. After a few turns Neuro takes your hand making you look at him confused.

"Do you want to finish what we started?"he chuckles.

A red hue appeared on your face and Jay comes up to him giving Neuro a death glare.

"There is no way your doing anything with my sis!"

With that he walks back to Nya.

'Hypocrite.'you think.

"I know right."chuckles Neuro.