Cole x Jay

Jay P.O.V

"Hey guys!"I laugh.

"Hey Jay."everyone grunts.

They were all sitting in the living room bored out of their minds.

"I got an idea!"Y/N yells.

"What? I'm up for anything Y/N! I'll die if I don't do anything."giggles Lloyd.(He's a child in this chapter)

Y/N runs to the kitchen and comes back with a ceramic bowl.

"Everyone put something in the bowl!"she laughs.

"What are we playing?"I ask nervously.

"7 Minutes of Heaven!!!"she screams.

No! I hate these games. I'm bi! I look at Cole. Damn he was hot that hair, that six pack, those eyes. I could feel myself blushing. Everyone puts something in the bowl.

"Cole you go first."says Lloyd holding the bowl.

"Okay..."he says.

He put his hand into the bowl.

Cole lifts the object out of the bowl. He didn't get a girl...he got me. My silver hammer was in his hand and he stared at it for awhile.

"Y/N...boys and boys can't go into the closet together...right?"Cole asks blushing.

"In the rules it says..."Y/N looks on her phone.

"Two people are put in the closet and they stay there for seven minutes. It does not say that they need to be opposite genders."states Zane.

Great...now I can't walk out of this one.

"So get in the closet!"laughs Kai.

We are both pushed into the closet and Cole was standing right in front of me.

Cole P.O.V

WHY? Why does it have to be with him? I can't let anyone know that I'm bi! Okay Cole calm down. Stay cool...you can stay cool for seven minutes. I lean against the wall farthest away from Jay.

"I never wanted to be with you Jay."I grunt.

It hurts to lie.

"M-me neither."he says trying to be cool.

I look at his face. His beautiful blue eyes glancing at mine. Is he blushing?

"Jay are you...blushing?"I ask.

"N-No. Alright fine you caught me! I'm... bi."

I stare at him. He's bi?!!?!!

"I thought you liked Nya?"I ask.

"There wasn't really that spark between us."I look at him again.

Was he about to cry???

"Don't worry Jay. I'm bi also."I whisper.

He looked at me with I giant grin on his face. He then ran up to me and hugged me! He was hugging me!!! This is the best day of my life! I pull away and passionately kiss him. I wanted this to last he kissed me back and then we pulled away.

"I love you."he says.

"I love you too."I laugh.

"When should we tell the others?"he asks.

"Now...I don't see why we have to hide this. If someone love someone else they should be together."

He nods and agrees with me. The door then opens and we walk back to the couch. Everyone was looking at us. We were holding hands. We both noticed but we didn't let go.

"Guys...me and Jay are bisexual. We love each other and I know this is a lot to taking but...just please don't try to treat us differently than you do."I say nearly in tears.

Everyone's mouths hang open.

"You guys are...together?"Nya asks.

"Yeah..."Jay starts.

"Jay and Cole I'm happy for you! I don't care if your bi!"Nya laughs hugging us.

"Yeah us too!"everyone else joins in.

They finally pull away and we start the next round.

"Guys I have one question."says Lloyd.

"Yeah what up Lloyd?"Jay asks.

"What does bi mean?"he asks.

Everyone looks at each other.

"Maybe when your a little older."he chuckles.

I squeeze Jay's hand and he squeezes mine. This is a dream come true.