Karlof x Reader

You were at your friend's, Skylor's, birthday party. You were invited as well as the other Elemental Masters because, she wanted to say 'sorry' for tricking you all into coming to the Tournament of Elements. It wasn't her fault entirely, he father was a psychopathic, lunatic, who thirsted for power. The party was taking place at Mr. Chen's Noodle House and so far everyone was having fun. You were just standing there, eating a few puffy potstickers, waiting for the party to get a little more hyped.

"Yo Y/N!"

You adjust your glance to see a certain Ninja in front of you.

"Hey Kai. Long time no see."you chuckle.

"Yeah, you've changed a lot. My brothers and I are wondering if you want to play a game."he smiles.

"What...kind of game?"you ask.

"7 Minutes in Heaven."he answers.

"Sure, there's nothing else better to do."you grunt following Kai over to the booths.

You climbed up the stairs to the second floor to see everyone sitting down around a bag, just talking and catching up.

"Y/N will go first!"laughs Skylor.

She gently nudges you into the closet and closes the door.

"Aren't I supposed to pick?"you scream.

"Not when you play it with me!"she calls.

"Dang."you groan.

You tried to use your power to scan everything in the darkness using photons, but it was too dark. Yes, you are the Ninja of Photoportation (I research these things in my free time. Don't judge me!) That meant you could teleport by using photons. Baby language, that meant you could teleport using light. Most people would just call that teleportation, but it was much more than moving from one place to another. The only reason you lost was because you needed to fight Shade. In a dark area your powers were basically useless. You sat on one of the boxes and waited for the person. The door suddenly swung open and a silhouette of a figure was shoved into the room.

"7 Minutes guys!"called Turner.

"Karlof no like dark spaces! Karlof want to see!"

"Karlof?"you call.

"Y/N?"he asks.

"Yes, it's me. Come here."

You wave your hands around to find his arm and drag him to the box next to you. You two sit down and basically cling onto one another.

"I hate it in here."you sigh.

"Because I am here?"he asks.

"N-No. It's too dark. I don't know about you, but you should have better sight than me."you giggle.

"Do not worry, fire boy will let us out soon."he says.

You two sat in silence as you waited for the door to open.

"So...Karlof. How's your day been."you ask.

"Not bad actually. What about you?"

"Nothing really stood out."

"I'M NOT HEARING ANY ACTION IN THERE!"yells Nya.

"Shut up!"you blush.

"Fine! But, you guys have like...30 seconds left so yeah!"she calls.

"Karlof."you say.

"Yes?"he asks.

"I just want to say thanks...for being there for me in the tournament."you smile.

You quickly peck his cheek and a few seconds later the door opens.

"FUCK THIS SHIT I'M OUT!"you laugh blasting past Turner, knocking him onto the floor.

Little did you know that you left a flustered Karlof behind.