The Hammer~Jay's P.O.V~

I watched as Y/N put her hand into the bowl. I held my breath when she picked my toy hammer. Yeah don't ask.

"Oh! Jay and Y/N sitting in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" teased Cole. 

"Very mature of you Cole." I say sarcastically. 

I blushed and led her to the closet. The door closed and locked. I wanted to be in this closet with her. I wanted to tell her my feelings. Yeah no real man would do that. Everyone always thought that I was so cute I hope Y/N doesn't think that way about me. The truth was that I loved her...more than anything else in the world.

"So...Jay." she says.

"Am I really this awkward?" I asked jokingly.

"No. Don't worry you're not as awkward as a few other people I know." she says.

"Who are..." I asked.

"Um..." she starts.

"I knew it. I know you want to be in here with anyone besides me." I say sadly.

She looks at me. I was glad that this closet was dark so she couldn't see me insanely blushing. I start to regret being in this closet but suddenly Y/N kisses me. I was surprised but I start to kiss back. I cup her face with my hands and kissed her softly. This was the best day of my life! The door opened and the light blasted both of us apart.

"You call that a kiss?" Kai asked.

Thats when she pulled me and started to kiss me roughly and I played along and kissed you rougher. She both stops for air after a few seconds. That was fun.

"Is that better?" she asked Kai.

"Very." he says back. 

We sat on the couch and I felt her head on my shoulder and I started to blush uncontrollably. 

"Did you kiss me to prove Kai wrong?" I whisper.

"No, I just wanted to kiss you one more time. I love you." Y/N whispers back.

"I love you too Y/N."  I say.

W