Sensei Wu x Misako

Sensei Wu P.O.V

Me and Misako were studying scrolls and drinking tea. This is what we do nearly everyday, ever since...what happened to Garmadon. (Please tell me that you watched Season 4!) I was filled with guilt and sadness. So was Misako. Looking at her now I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she looked in the sun light. No, you can't fall in love with her. She just lost her husband, who was my brother! I shake my head to get rid of my thoughts. After a few more hours of studying the door opens. We look up to see Lloyd.

"Hello son."smiles Misako.

"Hi mom. I was wondering if you two wanted to hang out with us."he chuckles."You guys have been in this room ever since my father...you know. So I thought that maybe you two would want to try to get your minds off it all."

"Thank you Lloyd."I smile.

Me and Misako stand up and walk out the door to the Bounty's living room where everyone was sitting in a circle around a bowl.

"Are you summoning Samukai or something?"jokes Misako.

I chuckle at her remark.

"No.We're playing 7 Minute of Heaven."informs Zane.

I look at them confused. So does Misako. 7 Minutes in Heaven?

"Well since you two don't know how to play, you'll go together."smirks Lloyd.

Lloyd open a closet and motions us to walk in. We step in and Lloyd tells us the rules.

Misako P.O.V

Lloyd closes the door engulfing us in darkness. I lean against the wall and Wu just stands there not moving. After the truth about the letter came out I realized that, I loved Wu. A lot. I wished to tell him but, he knows about my relationship with his brother. Garmadon is gone, but its like hes still here.

"Misako, there is something I wish to tell you."whispers Wu.

"Yes Wu."I reply.

"Misako..."Wu takes my hand and squeezes it slightly."I love you. I loved you ever since we met. Garmadon loves you too. And I don't want you to be forced to love anyone by guilt."

"Wu..."I tilt his chin up so he could look at me."I love you. The letter that you wrote, showed me that you loved me."

I give him a quick kiss on the cheek and the door opens. We walk out and sit on the couch as I keep holding Wu's hand. I could have sworn I saw a faint shadow of Garmadon smiling. I smile back and he disappears. Me and Wu were met to be.