Teen!Garmadon x Reader

"Misako!"you shout from the bottom of the hill.

You wait a while until you see a silhouette of Misako waving at you to come up. You trudge up the mountain and knocked on the door. You waited a while until the door opened.

"Hey Misa-"

You paused to see the one and only Garmadon look at you as a pink blush filled your face. Him being in front of you didn't help at all.

"What's up Y/N?"he chuckles poking your cheeks."You're so cute when you blush like that."

"Hi Garmadon. How's Chen treating you?"you ask trying to change the subject.

"He's still pretty strict as usual. Come in."

You step into his little home. The smell of tea filled the room as the cold winter air ceased.

"The rest of the guys are playing 7 Minutes In Heaven. Wanna join?"

"Sure."you chirp following him to the living room.

You follow him all the way to the living room where Clouse, Misako, and him were just playing. Surprisingly Wu was there to, yet he wasn't looking like the game playing type.

"Do you guys want me to wait in the closet?"you ask.

"Yeah, that would work."grunts Clouse bored.

You nod and walk into the closet closing the door behind you. You waited for a while hearing shuffling and slight arguing from behind the door.

"What's going on out there?"you whisper.

The door finally opens and closes faster than your eyes could adjust.

"Y/N?"

"Garmadon?"

You two stand there, chests nearly touching as you two breath in sync.

"Um...h-how'd you get here?"he  stutters.

"Seriously?"you giggle.

Even in the darkness you could tell the embarrassed blush fill his face.

"Y-Yeah, that was stupid. Sorry."

"It's fine. I...really want to tell you something though."

"What would that be?"he asks gaining some of his confidence back.

"I wanted to tell you that...I love you. It's pretty straight forward."you chuckle trying to hide your own embarrassment.

"You...like me?"

"Yeah, It's fine if you don't accept those feelings. I just really needed to get that off my chest."you sigh."I hope we could still be friends."

"That's just it Y/N. I don't want to be friends."

Your heart sank as you heard him say those words. 'I don't want to be friends.' You started to regret letting it all out there.

"I want to be something more."he finishes.

He tilts your chin up to look into his dark green eyes.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes!"you gasp.

You pulled him into a hug. Suddenly pulling away Garmadon pulled you back in giving you a soft kiss. It was in that moment that the closet door swung open. 

"Oh. My. Lord."groans Clouse."Another romance?"

"I ship. I'm sorry if you don't want me to but, I ship."giggles Misako.

You and Garmadon just walk out and leaned against the wall as the others kept playing the game. 

"Thanks Garmadon."

"Please, call me Garmy."

"Oh hell no!"you shout.

"Love you Y/N."he chuckles pulling you into a kiss.

'Love you too.'