Child Kai x Child Reader

"KAI!!!"you scream."Did you take my ice cream...again?!?!?"

You run throughout the whole Bounty to find Kai. Why did he keep eating your ice cream? You reach the room that you didn't check yet...which was the ninja's bedroom. You give a quick knock on the door waiting for it to open. When it didn't something snapped inside of you.

"Open this door right now! You took my ice cream and now you're going to pay with your life!"you shout and bang on the door.

You were about to punch the door again until it opened. Your fist came to a halt before you could punch Jay in the face...wait what? You were half the size of the ninja...how were you able to almost clobber his face. You look up to see Jay with his eyes shut and his hands covering his face. You looked at him up and down noticing that he was smaller, either that or you got taller.

"Y-You need something Y/N?"stutters Jay.

He put his hands to his sides and opened his eyes.

"Um, yeah. First off...why are you short? And second I am going to sacrifice Kai to the ice cream gods so they could forgive me for leaving there precious gifts alone."you giggle.

"I am NOT short. I am younger."scoffs Jay. "And can I have some ice cream too?"

"No!"you chuckle.

You look into the bedroom to see the ninja, that were smaller. Nya was running around trying to get Lloyd to sit still. Now who made her the babysitter?

"How did this all happen?"you ask.

"Well it is a long story. Garmadon used the Mega Weapon to turn back the time so the Grundle would come back to life. We got caught in the cross fire and the clock turned back the time on not only the Grundle, but on us."explains Zane. 

"Can you repeat that again? No really don't do that. This. Is. So. Kawaii!!!"you laugh.

"What? Are you from an alien planet or something? What does kawaii even mean?"asks Kai.

"It means cute in Japanese."you giggle."Your voices are so high pitched it sounds like you guys inhaled helium!"

"Whatever. We asked Nya if she wanted to play 7 Minutes in Heaven. But, she said it would be strange. You know age difference and all so do you want to play?"asks Cole.

"Sure!"you chirp.

Cole hands you a bag and you put your hand in, shuffling around. You felt something that seemed...familiar. You take it out to see your ice cream carton still unopened. You were suddenly shoved in with someone. You stretch your hand out to feel spiky hair. Knowing it was Kai you pounce on him and pin him to the ground.

"Why did you take my ice cream?"you ask.

"Woah, as kids I never know how important ice cream was."he chuckles."Sorry."

You look into his amber eyes and unpin him. The position you were in was a little uncomfortable. And awkward.

"Apology accepted."you giggle."You could have just asked you know."

"Yeah, but I wanted you too come here."he smiles.

"You could have just asked about that too."

"Well can I ask you something else?"he smirks.

"What?"

He leans in and pecks your lips. He pulled away in seconds leaving you in a flustered, blushing mess.

"Do you like me?"he asks.

"Y-Yeah. I like you."you stutter."The question now is do you like me?"

"I like you too."he says.

He kisses your cheek and the door opens. The ninja look at you too waiting for a huge argument or at least a punch or two.

"H-How did you survive in there...with her!"screams Jay.

"Because, we like each other."you giggle.

You take Kai's hand and after the game was over you two walk to the deck and shared your ice cream. It started with it and it ended with it. You wanted to spend as long as you can with Kai and you knew, he wanted the same thing.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Happy Ninjago Day everyone! :)