Zane x Kai

Kai P.O.V

This party was okay. Everything was very...generic. Yeah, that's the right word. Coming from a dude like me who actually uses the word 'generic'. I've been actually studying, surprisingly. It wasn't for tests, I don't need to go to school. It's not like I'm doing it for fun, no. It was to impress someone. Someone who I could never be with. Someone who I really love. You see, I can't even think without thinking about text and that stupid Mark Twain type of context. And there I go again! Dammit.

"Dammit."I whisper, feeling myself think as if someone was actually listening. No one would really listen.

I just stared at him right across the room. He was looking in my direction and my heart skipped a beat,  only starting again once he turned away.

Zane P.O.V

I am...bewildered. Why would my mechanics change in rhythm every time I saw him? So many questions. So far I have not told anyone besides...besides Mr. Borg. He was the only one that understood my machinery. How everything ticked and switched. 

Flashback

"Hello? Mr. Borg?"I call from the elevator.

"Oh! Zane. You've come faster than I expected."he gasps."I'm sorry, I wasn't able to fix everything up for your arrive."

"Do not worry. This will only take a minutes. Precisely."I state going through my statistics."I need to ask you about one of my observations."

"Well, go on."he smiles.

"I have noticed that my machinery is...broken."I say.

Mr. Borg's face changes into a nearly confused expression.

"And why would you think that?"Mr. Borg asks.

"I seem to have a different rhythm of my electric impulses. Everything seems to speed up and I can not stop any of it."I sigh."Will...will something...terrible happen?"

"Do you know of anything that would trigger this?"he says.

I go through my memory. Every single scenario of my situation always started...seeing him. Kai, my brother and teammate.

"Kai."I state."Kai was there."

Flashback Ends

That is when everything started being pieced together. I seem to have this...relationship with Kai. One that does not seem to be nearly how I feel about the others. It was something more.

"Yo! Zane! Wanna play 7 Minutes In Heaven? We got the bag already for ya!"laughs Cole in his drunken state (Oh god...I'm making an update for Drunk! Ninja x Sober! Reader!!! XD Surprise surprise!).

"Okay Cole."I state calmly.

I put my hand into the bag and grabbed a slip of paper and quickly scanned it before handing it to Jay. I know who it was before he even said it aloud. It was...

Kai P.O.V

"Kai!"called Jay reading the slip."Into the closet!"

"W-Wait! Can't only girls and guys go into the closet?"I stutter.

"I doesn't say that in the rules."giggles Y/N.

I sigh and walk in without another word. I tried thinking of something else besides Zane standing right in front of me. Changing my breathing so our chests don't touch...and our hearts don't meet. I was surprised that Zane would say something. But, it was very sudden.

"Kai? How do you feel about me?"he asks.

"W-Well, what do you mean?"I stutter again. This has got to stop.

"I have seen the way you act in front of me. You seem diligent when you are around me."Zane explains."Did I do something wrong? Please, tell me how you feel."

"Just..."I start before taking a deep breath. This was it."Just, let me show you okay."

"I do n-"

I didn't want to hear what he said next. I didn't care if he didn't love me back. I just wanted to tell-no show hime how I feel...at this moment. I kissed him and waited to get pushed away. For a spew of remarks saying this was wrong. That I'm only imagining our love. But none of that was true. Because he kissed me back. It was like my thoughts took off on me and soon both our shirts were off. My warm hands slightly winced at the touch of his cold chest. But it felt so right.

Zane P.O.V

My hands traveled through Kai's hair. I never knew it would feel so soft. So inviting. What is this feeling? I would never know. The way he looks at me. How he speaks. Admiration...attraction...it was all something I could not explain. His hand grazed my chest only to get pulled back. And I pulled away.

"Kai. What...what was that?"I gasp.

He looks at me with a genuine smile.

"I-I really like you Zane. That was...love."he explains.

"Love."I whisper."I think I may have similar feelings."

He smiles as we step toward each other once more. Until the bright light flashes in our eyes as we jump back.

~3rd Person~

"I think they're doing something."you whisper.

"No kidding."whisper Cole placing an empty glass on the door."I hear confessions!"

You all wait for a while until Jay decided to open the door. What you saw made everyone's mouths drop.

"WOAH!!! Guys! I think they like each other!"gasps Lloyd."Dude...who knew."

"I feel a yaoi moment coming on!"you laugh taking a picture.

"Y/N!"they yell running out of the closet.

"WHAT?! Two shirtless guys chasing me?! What's gonna happen next?!"you shout as the others laugh.