Dareth x Reader

"Hey Y/N."greets Dareth.

"Hey Dareth!"you say back.

You were at a slumber party with all your ninja friends and Nya...and Dareth. Yeah, he was invited by Sensei Wu since he technically helped defeat the Overlord. He started walking up to you until he was shoved to the side by Nya. 'God dammit Nya!'you scream in your head. You have to admit it was crazy. You had a tinny, tiny, wittle, crush on Dareth for a while now. You don't know why but you just seemed attracted to him. You had all of the other ninjas to chose from, but it seemed right with Dareth. The way he tried to act cool was soooo adorkable! Sure he didn't have the body...or the brains. But he had a fun personality.

"Hey Y/N do you want to play 7 Minutes of Heaven with us?"Nya asks.

"Sure!"you say.

"Do you want to play too Dareth?"asks Nya.

"Sure the brown ninja accepts!"he gloats.

You and Nya rolled your eyes and scoffed. 'The brown ninja' the idea of Dareth saying that again made you laugh on the inside. Nya leads you and Dareth to the living room where the guys were sitting on the couch and looking at a bag full of random stuff. You knew how to play the game so you put your necklace into the bag.

"Y/N you go first."chuckles Kai.

"Fine..."you say rolling your eyes. "Do you want me to pick, or do you want me to wait in the closet?"

The guys, Nya, and Dareth got into a group huddle and after a few seconds they pull away.

"We have negotiated and decided that you would wait in the closet."states Zane.

"Akay!"you smile.

This made Zane look at you questionably, "What does akay mean?"

"It just my way of saying okay!"you laugh stepping into the closet.

The door closes and you wait in there thinking. Will I be in here with Dareth? Will the guys find out and laugh at me? The door opens and closes in a flash. You shake your arms in front of you trying to find out who it was.

"Hey, stop slapping me Y/N!"shouts Dareth.

"Oh sorry!"you say.

You mentally facepalm yourself thinking that this was stupid. You sigh better to tell him now than never!

"Screw it."you say out loud.

"What?" he asks.

"Oh, um...I was just thinking about something."you grunt.

"Oh, okay. Or should I say akay!"he chuckles.

"Akay, first of that is my thing and second...I was thinking about you."you giggle.

The closet was dark but you could tell that Dareth was blushing.

"You were thinking of me?"he asks.

"Yeah, I was thinking of telling you that I like you. More than a friend."you say.

"You like me?"he asks surprised.

"Yeah, I like you!"you whisper shout.

"I thought you liked one of the other guys...no one really likes me. I like you too, I...love...you. But, I never knew that you would like me back so I thought you liked one of the ninja. I'm like their complete opposite."he says disappointed.

"Did the brown ninja just say that the ninja are better than him?"you laugh.

He starts to speak put you kiss him softly on the cheek. As if on cue the door opens and everyone is looking at you guys first with interest then confusion.

"You like Dareth!!!"they all scream.

"Yeah! Got a problem?"you ask with sass.

You walk back to the couch and you give Dareth a wink. He blushes causing everyone else to hang their mouths open in question. You didn't care. You loved Dareth, no one can change your mind.