Child Zane x Child Reader

"Come on Y/N. Sensei asked for you!"says Nya.

"I'm coming."you state.

You walk into the room to see the ninja. Except something didn't feel right.

"Why are you younger?"you ask calmly.

"Lord Garmadon used the Mega Weapon to revive the Dormaeosaurid Theropod Grundalicus. Also known as the Grundle. But instead of turning back the time on the Grundle the Mega Weapon turned back the time on us."explains Zane.

"Oh..."you blush.

You always thought of Zane as a protective big brother. Now you felt as if you were...attracted to him in a way.

"Anyway skip all the science talk, Sensei wants you to watch us while him and Nya find some Tomorrows Tea."says Kai.

"Sure."you agree.

Nya nods and leaves you with the now younger ninja.

"I was thinking of some games we could play. 7 Minutes in Heaven anyone?"asks Cole.

"Sure, I'll play!"you giggle.

You put in your necklace that you got from your birthday and walked into the closet. Jay closed the door and you waited for the guy you were suppose to stay with. There was some laughs and shuffling outside until the door finally opens. You squinted in the sudden flash of light and you couldn't see who was pushed in. The door closes and locks in seconds covering you in darkness once again. You stretched your hands out to feel a cold face and straight hair.

"Zane?"you ask.

"Yes, it is me Y/N."says Zane."I have your necklace."

"Thank you."you take the necklace and try to clip it on but with out the proper lighting it seem impossible.

"Let me help you."

Zane moves your H/L (hair length) H/C (hair color) out of the way. Your breath hitched as his cold fingers brushed against the back of your neck. He clips on the neck lace and pulled his hands back to his sides. 

"Thank you Zane."you smile.

"You're welcome."he smiles.

"Zane...do you like me?"you ask.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean do you like me more than a friend?"

"Of course I do."

He leans in a places a soft kiss on your forehead. Your face that was already a blushing mess was now worse. You didn't even know if it was possible! Zane pulls away and you softly peck his lips.

"Great."you grunt.

"What is wrong?"asks Zane.

"Now I have something to regret."you groan."When you're 18 again or whatever age you were before...we won't be able to be together."

"I am a nindroid Y/N. I do not age. I can wait. I can wait for you."he chuckles.

Zane pulls you into a tight hug. The loving arms that you were used to were now shorter, but it felt better. It felt perfect. The door opens and you come out hand in hand with Zane. Knowing that this was only the beginning.

____________________________________________________________________________________

One of my friends just sent me a letter from camp! She doesn't have any internet so she couldn't email me...HOW CAN SHE SURVIVE!  Anyway, one question on the letter made my eyes nearly pop out of their sockets:

"How much do you love Ninjago?"

If I could talk to her right now this is what I would say:

"It has corrupted every ounce of my fiber! Every bone in my body!"(Quote from Lord Garmadon)

Who else would say the same? :)