Day 12: My BFF

Everything was so confusing nowadays. Becky was pretty sure they couldn't help that. Maybe when they were older it would be easier. They could get an apartment, maybe start dating or maybe not. Maybe they'd stay platonic for a while.

  Becky was pretty sure she'd never know until they got there. But she really hoped they'd stay together. She couldn't picture herself with Stephanie at her side.

  They did the best most stupidest things together. Go to get ice cream only to get rained on their way home, gone over to the haunted house and explored the creepy shed, hung out in the crawl space under the house and played go fish with comic book heroes.

They'd done stupid things too, like start crossing the road only to get stuck because someone pulled out in front of them.

  They'd gone to Starbucks and shared a coffee and a sandwich. They went places and annoyed each other by insisting they pay. They'd done crafts together, some that looked good and others that flopped. They told each other pretty much everything and they'd never fought.

   Becky loved Stephanie more than anything and could never imagine a world without her. Stephanie was her best friend and Becky didn't think she'd ever loved anyone more.

   Stephanie could make Becky smile on her darkest day, she could push Becky out of her comfort zone and she accepted all of Becky's flaws and difficulties.

   Becky was pretty sure Stephanie was one of the best things to ever happen to her.

   And maybe she couldn't always just tell her that but she'd find her ways. Because Stephanie was her everything and all the thank you's in the world could never amount to what a great difference Stephanie has made in Becky's life.

   Thank you so much for everything Stephanie. ;)

   I love you.