Day 10 - Snowed In

Bucky opens the door and ends up buried beneath a mountain of snow. Steve turns the corner to see his boyfriend being crushed. He runs over and digs out the smaller brunette. Bucky coughs and looks up at Steve dazed. Steve holds him close to his chest.

"Close the door," Bucky attempts to get up but slips on snow. Steve catches him and sighs. The get the door shut after trying for several minutes to get the snow out of the way. They shut the door and Bucky sighs. He disappears to the kitchen and gets bowls to put the snow in. Bucky leaves the multiple bowls sitting on the floor and leans into Steve's warmth. His clothes were wet and he was shivering now. Steve sighs and tugs the brunettes shirt off over his head after leading him to the bedroom. Bucky holds up his arms obediently.

"You're still so tiny," Steve sighs, picking up one of his sweaters and pulling it over the brunettes head. They'd come to the cabin to get away from Bucky's boss and they had honestly just needed a break. Steve was still furious. Bucky was a model and his agent, Alexander Pierce had suggested things to him, told him he wasn't good enough, and beat him down until the brunette couldn't take it. Tony had let them stay at the cabin to get away for a while. Bucky pulls on a pair of fuzzy pajama bottoms before going to the kitchen to make something hot for lunch. They spend the evening curled up together.

The next few days are quiet and uneventful and finally after about a week someone came to rescue them. Bucky had to admit that he'd had a wonderful time.