Day 14 - Hot Baths

Bucky came home from work at the docks absolutely freezing. His lips were a pale blue and his hands were trembling. Steve takes one look at him and disappears into the bathroom, he starts to run the bath then returns to make Bucky some peach flavoured herbal tea. Bucky was stripping out of his wet clothes in the bedroom. Steve lets him drink the tea and goes back to check on the bath. He puts in some flowery smelling bath soap that had been given to them by Natasha. He stops the water and goes out to get Bucky. Bucky was at the table rubbing his left shoulder sighing, Steve noticed it was starting to bruise at the edges. He drags him to the bathroom and Bucky slips into the hot bath, moaning in pleasure as the heat chased away the bone deep chill that had settled in his body. Steve sits at the head of the in ground bathtub and massages Bucky's shoulders with his muscular hands. Bucky purrs and melts in Steve's touch. After a while Steve puts some shampoo in his hands and massages it into Bucky's long tangled hair, gently untangling knots and massaging his scalp. Bucky's eyes were closed and his mouth was slightly open, like he was about to speak.

   "Are you feeling better?" Steve asks softly, kind of afraid he'd fallen asleep.

   "Much. You're too good to me," he murmurs. Steve shakes his head.

   "You took care of me all those years, this is the least I can do," Steve answers. Bucky blushes slightly and Steve smiles because he looked adorable.

   "I love you so much," he whispers.

   "I love you too baby."