Day 03 - Hot Chocolate/Hot Drinks

"I'm freezing Steve," Bucky whines, curled up in one of Steve's sweaters that was way too big.

"If you remembered to eat more often and weren't so thin maybe you'd be warmer," Steve points out.

"Okay but work is fascinating and you make sure I eat at least once a day," he argues.

"Once a day is not enough."

"Alright, alright, I get it. What about hot chocolate? Will you make some for me?" Bucky asks, looking up at him with big brown puppy dog eyes. Steve sighs and kisses his forehead.

"Alright. Only because you look absolutely adorable right now."

"Awww." Bucky smiles up at him sweetly. Steve turns around and Bucky jumps onto him.

"Really?" Steve asks, moving Bucky's legs into a more comfortable position. Bucky kisses the side of Steve's neck gently.

"To the kitchen!" He exclaims, hanging onto Steve with one scrawny arm the other raised in the air pointing in the direction of the kitchen. Steve rolls his eyes and carries the light brunette into the kitchen where starts to work on the hot chocolate. Bucky watches Steve work over his shoulder.

Steve sets Bucky down when it's ready and puts some marshmallows in his own cup before handing the bag to Bucky who dumps a big handful into his lovely patriotic mug. It had an eagle with a faded American flag in the background. Bucky sits on Steve's lap as he drinks it, smiling as his body is flooded with warmth.

"Beautiful," he smiles.